I Love You Too

Hey y'all. I've been very tired and honestly kind of lazy lately. I literally fell asleep during the middle of geography which isn't normal for me. Anyways I hope y'all had a happy Halloween. Enjoy.

Your POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing in my back pocket. I was sprawled out on a sleeping Kehlani who had her arms wrapped around me protectively. I groaned slightly and and dug in my pocket for my phone and saw that Hayley was calling me. I quickly answered and was automatically met with the voice of an angry Hayley.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked sternly. I blinked a couple times and rubbed my eyes before answering groggily.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Y/N! You just left your ex girlfriend dead in front of my house." She retorted. My heart dropped as her words sunk in.

"Wait...I killed her?" I ask in shock. She was perfectly fine when I left her. This couldn't be happening.

"Yup. That bitch gone." She answered sassily. I gasped as I come to terms with what I've done.

"Like Michael Jackson dead? She could still be alive. Or Robin Williams dead? There ain't no coming." I ask again. I hear Hayley let out a bitter laugh and sigh.

"She dead dead Y/N."

"Oh my god." I breathe out. I sit up and Kehlani tries to pull me back down but I gently push her away. Suddenly Hayley starts laughing hysterically and I scrunch my face up in confusion.

"Why the hell are you laughing this is serious?" I asked frustratedly. Hayley stops laughing to catch her breath and I feel my patience slipping.

"You're so gullible. But yeah um I was kidding. However I don't appreciate you leaving her in front of my house for me to deal with her. This ain't my problem it's yours. People over here staring at me like I'm Ted Bundy. One kid tried to call the cops on me."

"Hayley why would you do that to me you jackass. I fucking hate you!" I hiss into the phone.

"Yeah sure you do. Anyways Bruno and Bryson are coming over to take care of her. What I wanna know is where you are. You haven't called or texted me since you left." Hayley said as I felt Kehlani shift under me.

"Yeah sorry about that. I went to Kehlani's place and made up with her. Then we fell asleep." I heard Hayley click her tongue.

"Y'all do anything before y'all fell asleep? She asked lowly. I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"No you little nasty. I came over here, we made up, cuddled and fell asleep. That's it."

"Mmhmm well anyway imma let you go. Bryson and Bruno just got here. Text me later ok?"

"Will do. Love you."

"Love you too boo."

I hung up the phone and laid back down on Kehlani's chest. I felt her wrap her arms around me again as she kissed my forehead.

"Who was that?" She asked sleepily.

"Hayley. She was worried cause I didn't call or text her and I kinda left Coco in front of her house." Kehlani let out a silent laugh as she rubbed my back.

"You kicked her ass Y/N/N."

I bury my face into her neck and place a couple kisses on it. I feel Kehlani twitch as she pulls my head away from her neck.

"You could've let me mentally prepare for that." I smile down at her as she closed her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"You didn't say stop so I'll keep going." I say as I lean down and suck on her neck. I hear Kehlani's breath hitch as I bite down on her neck roughly then lick it to soothe it.

"Baby-" I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers. Kehlani's hands did there way to my hips as she hungrily kisses me back. I grab at her shirt just as she flips us over and straddles me. She holds hands down at my sides and kisses me again before looking down at me with lust in her eyes.

"As much as I wanna continue, we can't do it here. My dad will walk in on us and with the way he's been acting lately, who knows how he'll react." I lean up and kiss her before pushing her off of me and putting my shoes on.

"Well we'll just have to hurry up and get home then won't we?" I ask seductively as Kehlani puts on her shoes and grabs a jacket. She smiles and practically pulls me out the house.

—————————

Kehlani's POV

As soon as we got in the house, I pushed Y/N against the wall and held her hands above her head, kissing her neck hungrily as she let out small moans.

"Lani..ahh.." she moans as I kiss her spot. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist as I walk us to our room. I lay her on the bed and climb on top of her. Y/N kisses me as she tugs at my shirt. I pull my shirt off then pull hers off as I kiss her exposed chest. Y/N's back arches the further down I go. I unclip her bra and it falls away from her body. Her beautiful plum breast sit begging for me to please them. I attach my mouth to one while playing with her nipple on the other. This only augmented Y/N's moans as she ran her hands through my hair. After I give both breast an equal amount of attention, I kiss all the way down her body. I remove her pants and underwear. I kiss the inside of her thighs as more moans erupt from her.

"Baby please." She begs. I finally decide to stop teasing her and spread Y/N's legs farther apart. I look up at Y/N and see her eyes closed as she readied herself for me.

"You ready babe?" I ask her. She nods her head as I lean in and suck on her clit.

"FUCK."

Ha

I hope you enjoyed. The last chapter will be here hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to smile babes.