Indecisive

THE NEXT DAY

Kehlani's POV

I felt a hard kick to my bed, jolting my awake. I looked up and saw my dad standing there with an annoyed look on his face. "Get up." He said coldly, walking out into the hallway.

I scoffed. "I don't know why you feel like kicking my bed is the best way to wake me up. I'm a light sleeper just tap my shoulder or something." I said, getting out of bed and making my way to the bathroom.

"Shut up and get ready would you. I got somewhere to be." He retorted. I sighed and closed the door to the bathroom. "Don't we all." I mutter.

My dad kicks the door. "I heard that shit. Don't make me come in there and whoop your ass!" He shouted from outside the bathroom. I smirk to myself, lock the door, and start the shower.

I strip my clothes off, looking at all my tattoos in the mirror. I look at the tattoo of Lauryn Hill on my arm. That one is my favorite. After a minute, I sigh and get in the shower. I let the hot water hit my body. My thoughts soon drifted from how much of an ass my dad is to Y/N. I wished she didn't exist honestly. She was doing some scary shit to me and I'm not ready for it. It's like I'm about to have seven heart attacks just from looking at her. Of course I won't let her see that.

I grabbed the soap and thoroughly washed my body. I then grabbed the shampoo and washed my hair.

I heard my dad kick the door. "Hurry the fuck up already dammit! I said I got somewhere to be! Does your dumbass understand the words that are coming out of my goddamn mouth?!" He shouted.

I plugged my ears while the water hit the top of my head. The sound it made was the only escape I got from my dad and life in general. It was soothing.

He kicked the door and I sighed, turning the water off. "Ok I'm coming! Calm your man tits would you?" I shouted, drying my hair and body. I quickly got dressed and decided to let my hair air dry. I brushed it and walked out the bathroom only to get the shit slapped out of me.

"You better watch your fucking tone with me. I brought you into this world I'll take you out."

I grabbed my cheek where he slapped me, letting the coolness of my hand soothe it. I then laughed at how retarded this dude was once I realized what the fuck he said. "No you fucked my mom, shot your sperm into her, who then carried my ass for nine fucking months. So no, you didn't bring me into this world. She did."

I brush past him and into my room. I put my shoes on and grab my backpack. I walk downstairs where my dad is. He grabs his keys and walks outside, starting the truck.

I walk outside and close the door. My dad pulls off before I get into the truck.

"Fucking pussy." I mutter before texting Shaina.
————————
Your POV

I didn't see Kehlani that morning. I don't have any classes with her but she's usually here early enough to start some shit with me.

I wasn't exactly sure what to say, do, or think when she told me all that yesterday. I never saw myself as her type. I never thought that I'd be someone the infamous yet sexy Kehlani had a crush on. At the same time, I still don't know if I can take her seriously cause she still treats me like shit. Like if you like me that much, then ask me out.

Me and Hayley walked to Ms.Kelly's class and sat down at our regular seats. We pulled out our sketchbooks, waiting for class to start. We still had five minutes before class started so Hayley nudged me.

"Hey you've been quite this morning. What's up." She asked, propping her head up on one arm.

I sighed. "Just a lot on my mind I guess."