chapter 2 - Lost Girl

From 2.22 "And Straight On Till Morning", on the harbor, Killain sailed the Jolly Roger into the portal. As they disappeared into it, the waters of the harbor were once again still.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 3.01 "Heart, Body and Soul", on the island, Felix looked at Freya, Jefferson, Lisa and Gold. "Pan is excited to see you all."

"He doesn't know me," Lisa told him. "Or Priscilla. Or Jefferson."

Freya shrugged. "I know Papa knows him. I've never met him."

"If you're here for the children, you will not survive," Felix warned.

Gold grabbed Felix. "The question is how many of you I take with me?"

Felix threw a straw doll on the ground. Gold slowly knelt down, picking it up, starting to cry.

"Isn't it funny the things we haven't thought about in years still have the ability to make us cry?" Felix asked.

From 3.01 "Heart, Body and Soul", on the island, Freya looked at the group. "Either help us get Henry, Rose and Grace back or get out of the way."

ღღ

Day One

Neverland

Night - Island

Gold conjured a fireball to start a campfire, freezing his shadow on a large rock, using his dagger to cut his shadow from his feet. "You know what to do. Hide it where no one can find it. Not even me."

The shadow flew away with Gold's dagger.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Jungle

The rest of the heroes were trekking through the jungle.

"The ridge is just a few hundred paces up ahead," Mathias explained.

"You really think we're gonna be able to see Pan's hideout?" Alcina asked.

"From there?" Saphira asked. "We should be able to see everything. Including where he's keeping Henry, Rose and Grace."

"You know, Saphira, Mathias, Alcina, Freya and I could have just poofed us up here in an instant," Regina told them.

"Where?" Tori asked. "Have you any idea what's up here? Or anywhere?"

"There are dangers all about," Mathias told them. "Only we can guide us past them."

"How about flying, then?" Alcina asked. "Saphira and Mathias Dragon up and fly us in."

"Too dangerous when the lost boys and Pan could see us coming literally a mile away in the sky," Mathias answered. "Dragons aren't exactly low profile. Are they?"

"They're right," Freya told them. "Tori, Saphira and Mathias have lived on the actual island before. If the Matthews say hiding up is the best way, then we listen."

Snow handed water to Emma and Ella. "Here. You need to stay hydrated."

"Thanks, Mary Margaret," Emma told her.

Snow nodded awkwardly. "You know, 'Mary Margaret' is a bit formal. You could call me 'Mom' if you want. You've done it before."

"That was back when we..." Emma trailed off.