chapter 13 - Witch Hunt

From 3.12 "New York City Serenade", in Ella's apartment, Ella, Rose and Killian were talking.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

"Rose, you have what matters most, your brother," Killian told her. "Alas, I could only scavenge together enough for two doses of memory potion."

Rose looked at Ella. "Better start figuring out what we're gonna tell him."

From 3.12 "New York City Serenade", outside the Dark Palace, Alcina walked up to the crossroads, touching the air. Crackling, a protection spell materialized. "A protection spell."

"Undo it," Robin told them.

"Someone hijacked it," Mathias told them.

"Who?" Tori asked. "Who's in there?"

From 3.12 "New York City Serenade", in the Dark Palace, Zelena and Faye were speaking.

"The Queen and Sorceress may used to have been evil, my darling Faye, but we are wicked," Zelena told her. "And..."

Faye and Zelena finished together, smirking. "Wicked always wins."

ღღ

Flashback - One Year Ago

Enchanted Forest

Day - Dark Palace

Faye was going through Regina and Alcina's jewelry, chuckling. "Look at all their things. Onyx, black pearl, diamond." She looked into the mirror to see how the earrings looked on herself. "A family could live off what this is worth." She dropped the earring in the jewelry box. "Regina just left it all behind."

Faye walked toward the wardrobes.

Zelena arrived. "Faye, what are you doing?"

"Going through all of their pretty things," Faye answered. "All wasted on them." She opened the wardrobe, searching through the outfits, picking out a dress. "Now, this could work." She walked to the mirror, where greenish blue, almost a turquoise colored spoke enveloped her. When the smoke cleared, it revealed she was now wearing the dress. She studied herself in the mirror. "Now, that's how you wear a dress."

Zelena chuckled. "You look lovely, Faye, but we have important work to do." She turned to a flying monkey. "Now go find them and let them know that Faye and I are here, and no, there's no need to be gentle."

The flying monkey flew away.

Outside

The people of Storybrooke, Derek, Robin and their merry men, including little Roland, were all gathered outside of the protection spell cast around the land.

Ruby approached Snow and Freya. "Seems like old times, doesn't it? Except not running from Regina and Alcina, but with them."

"They've changed," Freya told her. "They've proved to be for the better."

Snow sighed. "I hope it sticks. But regardless, they don't look so good."

"If they hadn't tried to hurt us so many times, I might be worried about her," Ruby told them.

Freya gave Ruby a look, sighing. "Remember that Alcina helped save your life. We'll talk to them." Freya, Emma and Lisa walked toward Regina and Alcina. "Regina, Alcina, you're ready to make camp soon?"