chapter 7 - Dark Hollow

From 3.06 "Ariel", on the island, Freya, Lisa, Alcina, Regina and Saphira were trying to teach Emma and Ella to control their powers.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

"You don't have to use anger to focus your power," Saphira told them.

"You can go Lisa's way," Alcina told them.

"Smell that?" Regina asked.

"What?" Emma asked.

Regina nodded to the fire Emma had magically started when she got annoyed, smirking smugly. "Smoke."

From 3.06 "Ariel", in the Echo Caves, Jefferson revealed his secret. "I can't leave Neverland. If I do, I'll die."

From 3.06 "Ariel", on the island, Peter was taunting Gold.

Tori: (voice over from 3.06 Ariel) "Maybe we don't have to kill him. Maybe we can find another way."

From 3.06 "Ariel", on the island, Gold looked at Regina and the three Matthews. "I might have just the thing."

From 3.06 "Ariel", on the beach, the Matthews, Regina and Gold were talking to Ariel.

Ariel looked at Regina. "I'll help Tori, Mathias and Saphira any day, but why would I help you?"

"The place we're sending you, among its residents, is your Prince Eric," Mathias answered.

Ariel nodded. "What's the name of this place?"

Saphira smirked. "Storybrooke."

ღღ

Five Days Ago

Flashback - 2.22 "Straight On Till Morning"

Storybrooke

Day - Docks

While everyone was getting ready to leave for Neverland. Tori and Saphira turned to say goodbye to Belle for now.

"Belle, we have to go," Tori told her. "You have to stay here."

Belle shook her head worriedly. "No, Tori. Why? I wanna help."

"The town is no longer safe," Saphira answered.

"What?" Belle asked.

The Charmings repeated in confusion. "What?"

"Well, Greg and Tamara weren't working alone," Alcina pointed out. "Others will follow."

"No, we can't leave people in danger," David told them.

Freya took out a small sheet of paper, handing it to Belle. "After we've gone, follow these instructions. It's a cloaking spell. It'll shield the town, making it impossible for anyone to find."

"We love you, Aunt Belle," Saphira told her.

"I love you, too," Belle told them. "Tori, Saphira, Mathias, I love you so much." Tori, Saphira and Belle embraced, worried but knowing they had to go separate ways to save the kids. When everyone else boarded the ship and they were alone, Belle turned to Gold. "How will you find your way back to me? You're not coming back, are you?"

Gold stood his head. "The prophecy said the children will be my undoing, but they're also my grandchildren; I must save them, I must do this to honor Baelfire, for Priscilla, Jefferson and Alcina."