chapter 5 - Good Form

Neverland

Day One

Night - Island

The lost boys were running through the jungle, torches in hand, toward a cage to put Neal inside.

"You heard Pan," Felix told them. "You know what to do with them."

Pan's Camp

Lost boys were playing. Rose, Grace and Henry were sitting on the sidelines, watching.

A lost boy named Devin approached them, nudging them each with a stick, scoffing. "So you're the kids Pan's been looking for all this time?"

"Ask him," Grace told him.

Devin went to act like he would attack them.

Rose pushed him back. "Stop it."

"If you can't take this, how are you gonna handle what Pan has in store for you?" Devin asked.

Henry looked down, seeing a stick lying on the ground. Devin nodded, encouraging Henry to pick it up. Henry picked it up. Devin charged as they engaged in a fake sword fight with the sticks.

Peter was watching. "Not bad, but wouldn't it be more fun, if you had real swords?"

"We've never used real swords," Henry told him.

Peter chuckled. "This is Neverland." He used magic to take the cuffs off of Rose and Grace. "And you two are more powerful than you even give yourselves credit for. You can use whatever you want. Illusionist and the Enchantress, Grace and Rose, what do you think you can do? Go on, it's been a while since you've used magic, so I can tell you're dying to use it now that the cuffs are off." Rose took a stick from the ground, using magic to turn it into a sword. Grace was concentrating on the ground and the earth around her, making it shake around them in an earthquake that left the lost boys, Peter, Rose and Henry stumbling to the ground. Peter smiled, impressed. "There you go, Grace. What are you waiting for? Go on." Grace used her power to take down many of the lost boys, power swirling around her in a way that proved the name Illusionist for her, the innocent girl with the deadly, uncontrollable power. Rose sent a burst of her own power through the blade of the sword she had created to take down more. The boys and Peter were laughing in amusement. "Go on, Rose, go for it! Keep going, Grace, come on!" With one stroke of her sword, Rose cut Devin's stick in half. "Come on, Rose!"

Grace had accidentally used too much power that was beyond her control that she had hurt many of the boys around her, shocked. "I'm sorry. It was an accident."

Peter chuckled. "Grace. Don't you know the best thing about being a lost boy or a lost girl? You never apologize. Come on."

The lost boys cheered loudly. Peter encouraged Henry, Rose and Grace to raise their arms in a victorious gesture. Henry, Rose and Grace had tried to use the distraction to flee the camp, but only to realize that they were stuck with a barrier spell.

Henry sighed. "Great."

"There goes that plan," Rose told them. She looked at Grace. "You got any others?"

Grace sighed, shaking her head. "Not yet."

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Cave

The group was in the cave.