chapter 18 - Bleeding Through

From 3.14 "The Tower", there were flashes of Tori vs. Dream Root!Tori.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 3.14 "The Tower", there were flashes of Mathias vs. Dream Root!Mathias.

Lisa: (voice over from 3.14 The Tower) "When we face our deepest fears, our true courage comes out. When Mathias used the hilt of his sword to vanquish his fears..."

From 3.14 "The Tower", in the woods, Regina looked at the others. "They took it."

From 3.15 "Quiet Minds", in the loft, David looked at Zelena and Faye. "You're amazing."

"We're not letting you have this baby without us," Zelena told them.

From 3.15 "Quiet Minds", in the woods, Zelena and Faye were facing Gold.

"We have your beautiful brain," Zelena told him.

From 3.16 "It's Not Easy Being Green", on main street, a monkey tried to take Lisa's heart, but Lisa used bright white light magic to push it away, standing. "This showdown was a distraction so you could try to take my heart, isn't it?"

From 3.16 "It's Not Easy Being Green", on the docks, Lisa gave the box with her heart to Henry. "Could you please just take it and hide it? There's a place in the woods by a camp. Maybe you could find a place to put it there."

From 3.17 "The Jolly Roger", in the street, Zelena cursed Henry's lips. "The first time your lips touch Lisa's, all of her magic will be taken. You won't remember this."

From 3.16 "It's Not Easy Being Green", in main street, Zelena looked at Lisa angrily. "We will get your heart."

Grace smirked. "Not today."

ღღ

Day One

Morning - Hatter House - Foyer

Freya was standing in front of a mirror, putting on earrings.

Jefferson walked downstairs, seeing her. "Freya."

"Jefferson," Freya replied.

"You okay?" Jefferson asked.

"When are you gonna stop asking me that?" Freya asked.

Jefferson shook his head sarcastically, putting his arms around her from behind. "Mm, until I'm sure madness and anger aren't controlling you anymore since what happened with Neal."

Freya chuckled lightly, turning to face him, still in his arms, to wrap her arms around him. "I'm fine. What about you?"

"Me?" Jefferson repeated.

"Yeah, you," Freya answered. "You spend so much time trying to make sure I'm okay. Let me do the same for you."

Jefferson chuckled, shaking his head. "You don't have to worry about me, Cilla."

They shared a slow, sweet, passionate kiss, remaining in each other's arms.

Freya sighed sadly, leaning her head on his chest. "I miss him so much."

Jefferson nodded sadly in sympathy and understanding. "I know. Me too."

Living Room

Freya and Jefferson walked in to see Lisa and Grace sitting with the three Matthews, Alcina and Regina.