chapter 3 - Quite a Common Fairy

From 3.02 "Lost Girl", on the island, Peter turned around, dressed as Henry. "Hi, Lisa."

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

"Where the hell are Grace, Henry and Rose?" Lisa asked.

From 3.02 "Lost Girl", in the camp, Jefferson, Freya and Lisa looked at the map to see that it had appeared.

Peter: (voice over from 3.02 Lost Girl) "A map will lead you straight to them."

From 3.02 "Lost Girl", in the camp, Saphira looked at the group. "Careful. He may look like a boy, but he's a bloody demon."

From 3.01 "Heart, Body and Soul", on the island, Peter was speaking to Henry, Grace and Rose. "The heart of the Truest Believer. The body of the Illusionist. And the soul of the Enchantress. And now your heart, body and soul, and all of you, are mine."

From 3.01 "Heart, Body and Soul", in the dark castle, Neal looked at the Hood brothers. "Robin and Derek Hood?"

Derek was aiming his bow and arrow. "What are you doing trespassing in our castle?"

Later, Neal grabbed the magic snow globe, was shocked to see the others in Neverland. "Oh, no. They're in Neverland."

From 3.02 "Lost Girl", on the island, Killian and Ella were talking.

"Who are you, Ella?" Killian asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Ella asked, teasing, handing the bottle back.

Killian took the bottle, looking sincere. "Perhaps I would."

From 3.02 "Lost Girl", on the island, there were flashes of the fight. Freya, being distracted, didn't see a boy behind her about to fire an arrow at her. Jefferson ran closer to pull her out of the way, getting nipped on the side.

Killian: (voice over from 3.02 Lost Girl) "Watch out for their arrows. They're laced with dreamshade."

From 3.02 "Lost Girl", on the island, Jefferson checked the damage of the arrow, surprised to see that he had been affected by dreamshade, becoming deathly worried.

ღღ

Day One

Neverland

Night - Island

The group ranged the woods, searching for Henry, Rose and Grace.

Jefferson was breathing slightly heavily. "Cilla. Hey. Need a break?"

"No," Freya answered. "I'm good."

"Are you sure?" Jefferson asked. "You shouldn't overtax yourself."

Freya gave him an amused look. "Sounds like you need a break."

Jefferson shook his head. "No. No. I'm good."

"Did Jefferson let himself go?" Freya asked teasingly.

Jefferson smirked sarcastically, amused. "Does he look like he'd let himself go?"

They chuckled.

Ella looked around. "How much farther?"

Lisa looked at the map. "We should be getting closer. Pan's there."

"We are on a straight line course," Ella told them, looking at the map. "Son of a bitch. How is it now behind us?"

"How can that be?" Snow asked.