chapter 15 - Quiet Minds

From 3.12 "New York City Serenade", in the palace, Faye looked into the mirror, smirking.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 3.13 "Witch Hunt", in Granny's diner, Snow, Faye and Zelena were talking.

"Who were you back in our land?" Snow asked.

"I was a babysitter," Faye told her.

Zelena chuckled. "I was a midwife."

"Maybe you can give me some advice?" Snow asked.

From 3.13 "Witch Hunt", in flashback, Faye and Zelena introduced themselves to the Hatters, Matthews, Regina and Alcina.

"You can call me Zelena," Zelena told them. "This is my daughter, Faye." She stood in front of Regina and Alcina. "I'm your sister."

"Are you saying that you actually had Mathias and Tori as surrogate parents to help you with creating Faye's birth?" Lisa asked.

From 3.14 "The Tower", in the cellar, the group had found the two empty cages.

Alcina picked up straw from the ground, in shock, turning to look at Freya. "How many people do we know who can spin straw into gold?"

Freya could only whisper. "Papa."

ღღ

Day One

Morning - Granny's Diner

The group met up in Granny's diner.

"If you want privacy, talk fast," Granny told them. "We open in 20, and no one gets between Leroy and his bacon."

"Is there any sign of our quarry?" Lisa asked.

"We went all over that farmhouse and the land around it," Emma told them. "Nothing."

"Saphira and Mathias have been flying around all night trying to see anything," Grace told them. "It was too dark to find Tori or Grandpa."

"Well, now that the sun's up, we should hit every place Tori and Gold might go," David told them. "Their houses. The shop. The cabin."

Rose rolled her eyes sarcastically. "'Cause dead men love vacation home."

"Can someone explain to me how this is even possible?" Ella asked. "We all saw Gold, he..."

"Disappeared into nothingness," Snow finished. "I know."

"I might have an inkling," Killian told them, pointing at the Hatters, Matthews and Alcina. "When we went back to the Enchanted Forest, all of you, Tori, Belle and Neal were talking about the possibility of getting Gold back."

"What?" Lisa asked in surprise. "We were?"

Killian nodded in answer.

"Well..." Grace trailed off. "How?"

"Back then, you didn't know how," Killian explained. "You just, you all missed him, desperate to find a way to return to this world." He nodded to Freya and Alcina. "Neal believed that bringing your father back to life was the key to getting back to Ella, Henry and Rose."

"Well, if that was the plan, then something obviously went wrong," David told them. "Because while Gold might be alive and kicking, Neal is..."

"We don't know what he is," Lisa finished. "We don't even know if he made it back to Storybrooke."