chapter 8 - Think Lovely Thoughts

From 2.14 "Manhattan", in flashback, Rumplestiltskin was speaking to the Young Seer, who was in her cage.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

Young Seer held out her hands. "Rumplestiltskin, scared of ending up just like his coward father."

From 1.19 "The Return", in flashback, Baelfire was sucked through the portal while Rumplestiltskin held Young Priscilla back.

From 2.14 "Manhattan", in flashback, the seer was laying on the ground, holding her hand toward Rumplestiltskin. "You and your daughters will be reunited with your son. Young children will lead you to him. The children will be your undoing."

From 3.07 "Dark Hollow", nearby Tink's place, Lisa, Freya and Jefferson were talking.

"I'm not giving up on hope that we can still save you from being stuck on this island, Jefferson," Lisa told him.

Jefferson knelt in front of her. "I'll pay the price to stay here if it means saving you, my daughter, niece and nephew."

"Freya, we're gonna find a way to bring Jefferson home, and we're gonna save Grace, Henry and Rose," Lisa told her.

From 3.07 "Dark Hollow", on the island, Wendy looked at Peter. "What do you need them to believe in?"

From 3.04 "Nasty Habits", in Pan's camp, the party and the dancing and the music continued on. Peter watched on with a smug smirk.

Peter: (voice over from 3.07 Dark Hollow) "Me."

From 3.07 "Dark Hollow", on the island, Peter led Henry, Rose and Grace to the skull rock. "Inside is where our salvation awaits. Are you up to the task?"

Henry, Rose and Grace exchanged a look, nervous.

From 3.07 "Dark Hollow", in Pan's camp, Peter looked at Gold and Neal, glancing at the ground where Henry, Rose and Grace were unconscious by a sleeping spell. "This would be a real family reunion if you brought Priscilla and Jefferson, newly found out Alcina."

ღღ

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Tavern

Young Rumplestiltskin was standing behind his father Malcolm.

Malcolm was playing a game with a group of other men. "Follow the lady, gents. A shilling returns two." The man pointed out a card. Malcolm flipped it over to reveal it wasn't the right card. Men laughed. "Don't feel too bad. You're not the only one who's been spurned by the lady tonight. She's been quite shy all evening."

The man grabbed Malcolm's arm to reveal the card in his sleeve. "You tricked me."

"How'd she get in there?" Malcolm asked.

The man punched Malcolm in the face, pushing him against the wall, raising his fist to punch him again.

Young Rumplestiltskin begged him to stop. "Please, don't hurt him. He's my father."

The man scoffed. "You'd be better off without him."

The man punched Malcolm again, pushing him down, taking his money, walking away.

Young Rumplestiltskin knelt next to his father worriedly. "Are you okay?"

Malcolm chuckled. "The cost of the game. He didn't even leave me a shilling for a pint. How rude."