chapter 4 - Nasty Habits

From 3.02 "Lost Girl", in the jungle, Lisa turned to face Peter, startled.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

"Who are you?" Lisa asked.

"Peter Pan," Peter answered.

From 3.03 "Quite a Common Fairy", in the woods, the group had Tink surrounded.

Alcina: (voice over from 3.03 Quite a Common Fairy) "This Tinker Bell is not going to save us."

Jefferson looked at Tink. "You know where Pan is?"

"Sure," Tink answered.

From 3.03 "Quite a Common Fairy", on the island, Jefferson showed his wound to the boys. "The arrow barely nicked me."

David looked at Mathias and Killian. "How long?"

"Days," Mathias answered. "Weeks at the most."

From 2.22 "And Straight On Till Morning", on the dock, Belle looked at Gold. "You're not coming back, are you?"

Gold shook his head. "I must do this to honor Baelfire, and for Priscilla, Jefferson and Alcina."

From 3.03 "Quite the Common Fairy", in the dark castle, Neal looked at Derek and Robin, nodding to Roland. "I know how to get to Neverland."

From 3.03 "Quite the Common Fairy", at the island, on the beach shoreline, Peter's shadow dropped Neal to the ground.

Felix: (voice over from 3.03 Quite the Common Fairy) "Welcome home, Baelfire. Pan will be so happy to see you."

From 3.03 "Quite the Common Fairy", in Pan's camp, Henry looked at Pan. "What do you know of Aunt Freya and Uncle Jefferson?"

"Mama and Papa have met you before," Grace told him. "Haven't they?"

"Uncle Jefferson and Aunt Freya just don't remember," Henry told him.

Peter smirked.

ღღ

Day One

Neverland

Night - Island

Felix escorted Neal through the jungle. "Feels like just yesterday I welcomed you to Neverland the first time, Baelfire. Gotta say, hoped I'd never see you again."

"Then maybe Pan shouldn't have taken my kids and niece," Neal replied.

Felix scoffed. "Maybe you should've left well enough alone."

'I'm gonna get them back,' Neal told him.

"You really believe that?" Felix asked. "You were a lost boy. You know Peter Pan's not to be trifled with. You know how long he's been searching for the heart of the Truest Believer, the soul of the Enchantress, and the body of the Illusionist. Do you really believe he'll just give them up?"

Neal shrugged. "Maybe, if I ask nicely."

Felix chuckled. "You may have grown up, Baelfire, but it would appear you have grown up stupid."

Neal was undoing the ropes on his wrists. "I have grown up. I don't know if I'm stupid or not, but I do know how to tie an overhand knot." He turned to hit Felix in the face hard enough to knock him down, and out, taking off his jacket. "I'm not a boy anymore, Felix, and I sure as hell ain't lost."