chapter 10 - The New Neverland

From 3.07 "Dark Hollow", in the Dark Hollow, Saphira let fire trickle from her fingers into the coconut to light the candle, holding it up toward Pan's shadow, which sucked him inside, trapping him.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 3.07 "Dark Hollow", in the camp, Neal looked at the others. "The shadow's the key to the portal."

From 3.09 "Save Henry", in Neverland, Saphira and Mathias jumped off of the ship into the air, turning into Dragon forms so that they could fly, lifting up the ship to carry it while flying, while also being able to use Pan's shadow as a key to the portal in the sky.

Freya: (voice over from 3.09 Save Henry) "Let's get the hell out of Neverland."

From 3.09 "Save Henry", on Jolly Roger, Lisa opened Pandora's box, intending to trap Peter inside. At the last moment, without the others being aware, Peter had met eyes with Grace to use a spell to switch their bodies, leaving Grace trapped in the box instead.

Grace/Peter: (voice over from 3.09 Save Henry) "The one who's in trouble is Grace."

From 3.09 "Save Henry", on the ship, Felix looked at Grace/Pan. "Pan."

Grace/Peter smiled, looking around smugly, raising an eyebrow. "Let's play."

ღღ

Storybrooke

Day One

Morning - Harbor

Belle was walking with Ariel. "So if the name Rumple, Tori, Saphira and Mathias gave you is correct, he works here." She pointed ahead. They stopped near the harbor where a fisherman was busily working. He did not notice the two women. Ariel smiled upon recognizing him. "Is that him? Is that Eric?"

"Yes," Ariel answered. Eric hacked his cleaver into a fish, severing its head. Ariel looked downcast. "Wow, he must really hate me."

Belle looked amused. "Go on, go to him." Ariel sighed, smiling in nervousness. Belle gave her a push toward him. "Go on."

"You know, you're a lot more like Tori than I thought you were," Ariel told her. "Tori did that to me when I first officially met him, too."

Belle smiled. Ariel approached Eric.

Eric glanced up, stunned to see her. "Ariel."

Ariel smiled. "Eric."

Eric took off his work suit, walking up to Ariel. They kissed passionately. Belle looked on, pleased, when she heard a strange noise in the air, looking up at the sky, in awe as she saw the Dragon!Saphira and Dragon!Mathias flying the Jolly Roger out of the clouds. Ariel and Eric broke apart to look up at them as well.

"What is that?" Eric asked.

Belle smiled excitedly. "That's Saphira and Mathias, in Dragon form. They're all back."

Dragon!Saphira and Dragon!Mathias flew down with the ship to put it on the water.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

As the ship's walkway was pulled down to allow the passengers to descend down to the dock, the cheering voices from the townspeople was heard.