chapter 11 - Going Home

Same Night - Same Scene

Night - Woods

Grace/Peter approached the wishing well with Felix, carrying the Dark Curse scroll.

"You never cease to amaze me, Peter," Felix told him. "Outwitting the Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress in less than a day, one of them being your granddaughter. It's impressive."

"They love this girl," Grace/Peter told him. "That makes them weak." They stopped at the well's opening. "This is it. This is where we'll cast it. The ingredients?"

Felix handed his bag to Grace/Peter. "When it's done, will they all be dead?"

Grace/Peter took a bottle out. "Worse. They will be slaves to this new land we're making with no idea who they once were. Death is final, Felix. Their suffering will be eternal."

Grace/Peter set out various bottles as ingredients, dropping one into the well. As it hit the bottom, the water changed to a greenish hue.

Snow: (voice over) "Another Curse?"

Storybrooke Cemetery

The group was gathered outside the vault building.

"It's happening again?" David asked.

"So, this Curse, is it going to work like the last one?" Ella asked.

"The last one was created to service the Queen's wishes," Jefferson told them. "This will be done per Pan's desire. I would count on something hellish."

"The Curse was built to be unstoppable," Regina explained. "There's nothing that can be dead."

"Well, it is possible to stop it," Gold told them.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"By using the scroll in itself," Gold explained. "It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll and the power she used to do it."

Emma nodded. "That's Regina and Lisa."

Pan's shadow was in hiding nearby, looking toward Lisa, planning to take her bracelet (wand) off so that he could take it to Grace/Peter.

Wishing Well

Grace/Peter eyed one of the ingredient bottles. "What she did is child's play compared to what I have in mind."

Grace/Peter dropped the bottle into the well as the water glowed green once more.

"I knew you'd win," Felix told him. "Peter Pan never fails."

Grace/Peter flashed him a smile. Another bottle went into the well.

Henry: (voice over) "What do Mom and Lisa have to do?"

Storybrooke Cemetery

The group was talking.

"They must destroy the scroll," Freya answered. "Both their and his curses shall be ended. But know this. There will be a price."