chapter 6 - Ariel

Flashback 1

Enchanted Forest

Day - Ocean Side

Tori was walking along the cliff above the sea. She heard mermaids singing while trying to lure a ship to its death in the rocks ahead, sighing in annoyance. "Really?"

Tori sang in a reverse tone to save the sailor on the boat from being killed, freeing him from the mermaid's control. The ship still crashed and the sailor on it was thrown into the sea. Tori was about to dive off the cliff into the water to help the sailor when knights ran closer to aim their swords at Tori. Tori turned to face the knights.

"You're a long way from home, Tori French," Knight 1 told her. "Did you really think you could hide from the Queen and Sorceress here?"

"Actually, yes," Tori answered. "I'm looking for my sister, Belle."

"Well, don't worry," Knight 2 told her. "We're here to take you. The Queen and Sorceress are eager to see you again."

Tori shook her head. "Not gonna happen. I'll find my way to Belle, trust and believe that, but I'm not gonna have much luck saving her if I'm one of the Queen and Sorceress's prisoners, am I?"

Tori started to sing to stop the knights from getting any closer to her, diving into the water below. She looked around underwater, gliding her way up to the top, looking toward the ship that had wrecked, walking along the water to get to the shipwreck quickly, finding the unconscious sailor underwater, bringing him back up to the surface, who gasped for breath in relief as he woke up.

Mathias turned to see Tori. "Thank you."

Tori chuckled. "No problem. You got knocked out in the crash, but... we should probably get out of the water soon. I'm not exactly welcomed in these waters."

"Waters that belong to mermaids, you mean?" Mathias asked. "Yeah, I know of the mermaids."

"Then we should probably go before they try to kill us both," Tori told him. "I have a friend named Ariel. She's a good mermaid. Unlike any other. She can help us get you sent back on your way without worrying about the mermaids."

Mathias chuckled. "Well, thank you, miss. I'm Mathias. Matthews."

Tori smiled. "Hello, Mathias Matthews. I'm Tori. French."

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Now

Neverland

Day One

Night - Island

Freya, Lisa, Alcina, Regina and Saphira were trying to teach Emma and Ella to control their powers.

"Focus," Alcina told them. "Concentrate."

"It's kind of hard when you're talking in our ear," Ella replied.

Freya nodded sarcastically. "And when the wind blows. Or it's raining. Or someone's shooting arrows at you."

Lisa sighed. "Yes. Concentration's hard. That's the point."

"Listen," Saphira told them. "You don't have to use anger to focus your power."

"That's what Freya, Regina, Alcina, Mathias and Saphira were taught to do," Lisa explained.