chapter 20 - Kansas

From 3.19 "A Curious Thing", in Glinda's dimension, the group, minus Regina, arrived.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 3.19 "A Curious Thing", in the dark castle, Alcina looked at Rumple. "How do we stop Zelena and Faye?"

"Light magic," Rumplestiltskin answered. "The Good Witch of the South, Glinda."

From 3.17 "The Jolly Roger", in the street, Zelena cursed Henry's lips. "The first time your lips touch Lisa's, all of her magic will be taken."

From 3.19 "A Curious Thing", in the boathouse, the Hatters kissed each other on the cheeks, waves of true love released in a rainbow wave of magic, breaking the Dark Curse, giving everyone their memories back from the missing year.

Henry: (voice over from 3.19 A Curious Thing) "When you guys broke the Curse, I remembered what Zelena did to me. She wants to steal your magic."

Henry looked at Lisa. "She thought I was the best way of doing that. She knows what we all know. That you can defeat her and Faye."

From 3.19 "A Curious Thing", in the cemetery, Snow was starting to go into labor. "It's the baby. It's coming."

ღღ

Same Day - Day One

Storybrooke

Day - Hospital - Outside

Snow was in labor as Emma drove her to the hospital in David's truck. Ella, Henry and Rose got out of the back of the truck.

David got out of the truck to help Snow out. "Hey! Over here!"

The Hatters and Matthews ran closer to help them get Snow inside.

Freya wheeled a wheelchair over to help her best friend sit down. "Okay. Okay."

They hurried to get Snow inside.

Zelena and Faye's Farmhouse - Cellar

An imprisoned Gold spun straw into gold.

Storybrooke General Hospital - Waiting Room

David pushed Snow's wheelchair. "All right, breathe."

Zelena and Faye's Farmhouse - Cellar

Faye and Zelena observed Gold as he continued spinning.

Storybrooke General Hospital - Waiting Room

Snow screamed.

Whale walked closer. "How you feeling? Nurse, a little help her."