An Old Friend

Steve soon realized he was fighting someone who was highly trained.  This girl was nearly as good as him.  Nearly.

        She was able to keep up with him throwing punches left and right and being able to grab and toss him.  Steve started playing her game as well.  Punching and throwing in some kicks in there as well.  He wasn't able to get close to her without her pulling out a knife or some sort of weapon.  She had weapons all over her.  He wasn't concerned of where she was getting them from, but when she was going to run out.

        Her hair was so blond that it was nearly white, alone with having some ice blue streaks in it.  She had on a dark purple crop top that was sleeveless, to show off the tattoo on her left shoulder and right arm, she also had one on her stomach.  She had black cargo pants on.  One leg was rolled down and tucked into her boot while the other one was rolled up to her knee, once again showing off a tattoo.

        She has a bit of make up on and her nails were painted black as well.  She had maroon fingerless gloves on that came half way up her forearm.

        Bother her and Steve were in pretty bad shape.  She managed to stab him with a knife when he dropped his shield, but she returned the attack by throwing his shield at her, which cut her cheek pretty bad.  All the other cuts and scraps are from rolling around on the ground after being tossed or falling.

        Steve throws a punch.  She blocks it.  She kicks his feet.  Steve jumps.  She pulls out a gun and fires at him.  Steve uses his shield to block it until he gets behind a car.

        She goes behind the car to where Steve went to.  She gets over there and he isn't there.  She pulls out a knife from a pocket in her pants, and gets ready to go off in any direction, as quickly as she would need to.  She looks around quickly, but is observing everything.

        Out of the corner of her eye she see's Steve pop up on the other side of the car.  He has his shield up and he throws a flash bomb.

        She's blinded from it, but Steve hid behind his shield and looks away.  He had then slid across the hood of the car, kicking her in the chest.  He punched her.  He too advantage of her being blind.

        Because she couldn't see, she just kept moving homing that he movement will confuse him and mess him up causing him to miss her.

        Steve decides to go to a final blow and to grab her by her hair and hit head against the car, but when he grabbed her hair he didn't move fast enough.  She grabbed his arm and twisted.  She bit her lip from him still having a hold of her hair.  Finally he lets go and she flips him on the ground hard making him grunt from the force on his back.

        She kicks him in the side.  He rolls over a bit.  Using her foot she makes him lay flat on his back.  She sits on his torso.  She takes her knife and puts it to his neck.  "Tillropa Hyde," she spits out.  She has a Swedish accent.

        This is the first time he's really looked at her eyes since they are so close, and he's pinned down.  Her eyes are a bright golden yellow.  He'd know those eyes anywhere.  Its been years, like those seventy years he spent frozen, since he's seen those eyes.  ''Evelyn?''

        Her eyes widen when she hears the name.  She moved the knife away from his neck.  Saying her name seemed to trigger something.  She shook her head as if she snapped out of a trance.  She looks down at Steve.  He reads her face as being shocked.  "Steve?" her voice was just out it sounded all those years ago.  That girl that he fell in love with.

        Barely even two seconds after she said his name she started screaming in pain.  Something in her suit was electrocuting her.  She fell off of Steve and into the ground.

        He stood up not sure what to do.  He was just about to kneel down to her, when it seemed like she was calming down.  She stood up with her back facing him.  He reaches a hand out, about to put it on her shoulder but she quickly turned around throwing a knife at him and then running off.  The knife hit him in the chest.

        He shouted in pain.  He wanted to go after her, but knew he couldn't with a knife in his chest, even if he did pull it out.  It wouldn't be worth chasing her.  She's fast, and he doesn't know where she's headed.  He figured that if she was planning to kill him, she's find him eventually and just go by that instead of  wasting time looking for her.

        Steve sits leaving against a car.  He slowly pulls the knife out, carefully.  He puts his hand on his chest and calls Fury, saying that he's going to need some help.