Chapter 13

">>What the hell were you doing!<<"

        No matter how many times Vlada asked her that she knew better not to actually answer him.  Normally she wouldn't care about getting slapped or anything, but right now she should barely stand, but she also knew not to show any weakness, so she had to keep up straight.

        ">>Why didn't you shoot him!<<"

        ">>I did-.<<"

        She got slapped.  ">>You weren't even close to killing him!<<" he scolds her.  She stays in her stance and looks at him with a emotionless face.  ">>I don't even think we should keep you on this mission if you're going to keep this up.  I've been slipping too many times.<<"

        Says just listens to him, she knows its true as well.  She's not sure what he plans on doing to her.  Anyone else he would have killed.  He started talking again, but she already heard something bout her getting shocked again.  She wanted to plead for that not to happen, but that would be one of the worst things to do.

        Someone grabbed her.  Instinctively she went to get them off her.  She didn't realize the person was there and they they were going to grab her.  Vlada sighs.  ">>Do we really have to go though this again.<<"

        She was confused.  Again.  What did he mean, again.  She couldn't recall anything like this happening before.  She thought they shocked her from the suit.  She quickly went back into her stance.  Her legs were slightly apart with her left hand covering her right in front of her as she looks straight ahead with her shoulders back.

        She's done with countless times, she just doesn't remember.  Someone came in front of her so that she wasn't push them away again.  They shoved her into a chair.  She didn't resist or anything, did as she was told.  She looks straight ahead oh her not questioning anything that is going.  She felt a cold metal tighten around her arms a legs.  Next thing she felt was bolts of electricity go though her.  She had nothing to bit down on besides her own teeth.  Surprisingly she didn't breath a tooth, but her jaw sure was going to hurt later.