chapter 6

Everyone was outside fighting, but Evelyn had a bit better of an idea.  She had taken a few of the grenades Steve was carrying in the belt and went inside the base.  Anyone that got near her she knocked out with ease.

        Just because she was a woman didn't mean she couldn't take on something that a man could barely handle.  She got to a section of the base where the halls were in a T and threw a grenade.

        She threw it and then hid behind a corner.

        Good thing she did too.  He may have thrown it yards down the hall way but debris flew past her as soon as it landed.  Once everything stopped flying everywhere she looked down the hall, or outside was more like it.  She's surprised how powerful the grenades are.

        She heard yelling and loud foot steps coming from the other hall.  She took out another grenade and was getting ready to throw it, but then she felt something grab her around he waist.  She struggles to get away from their hold.

        She threw her head back hitting them in the head and then kicked them back int he shin and the let go.  She quickly turned and kicked them in the face making them fall.  She punches another in the gut and then up in the jaw.  Another guard went after her, but she moved, grabbed the back of his head and slammed his face into the wall.  She looked down at the three unconscious bodies.  Barely took any effort.

        She heard guns behind her.  She looked over her shoulder and saw five guards standing there with guns pointed at her.

        One of them started talking but she couldn't understand them since they were speaking in Slovakian.  She got a dangerous idea.  She took the pin off the grenade and threw it at them and bolted down the hallway she game from.  She knew she wouldn't be able to out run it.  She heard it go off and right away she got pushed from the explosion.

        She heard a few people talking.  She went to open her eyes but it was all white.  She had a throbbing pain in her head.  She tried moving but she wasn't sure if she just couldn't move or something was preventing herself from moving.  She made her eyes adjust to the light.  She was sitting in a chair with her arms tied to the arms.  Her legs were free though, that will be a mistake at some point.

        She couldn't feel any part of her body.  Out of one eye everything was red.  "Where am I," she growls out.

        Someone starts talking, but she can't pin point where from.  "Don't worry about where you are," Slovakian accent.

        She flips the hair out of her face.  "What do you want with me," she looks around the room.  Having only one eye working made it hard.

        ''Only information, and I'm pretty sure you can guess what we're going to do if you don't tell us what we want,'' the guy that was talking to her stood in front of her and grabbed her by her bottom jaw to make her looks at him.

        He's an older man, dressed nicely too.  He must be the one in charge of this organization.  He hair was flat on his head, not long at all.

        She spits saliva and blood in his face.  "You'll have a hard time breaking me" she smiles devilishly.

        He wipes the blood and spit off with a handkerchief.  "We'll see about that," he nods to someone and he goes to a different part of the room.  Someone behind her grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, nearly yanking the hairs out of her hair.  She bit her lip from it, didn't heart too bed, but she wasn't sure what was going to happen next.  The guy pulling her hair put a blade to her neck.

        "So,'' she laughs.  "You going to ask me a question or just gonna make me think that I'm going to die?" she laughs.

        The guy looks at her annoyed.  "First off, where is your base located."

        ''How the hell should I know.  I don't even know where I am," she feels the knife cut her throat slightly.

        "How many are at the base?"

        "I really have no clue.  I only know like ten people on that base, or at least ten that deal with me," she chuckles but then bites her lip at the knife cuts her more.  "I don't feel threatened.  I know you won't actually kill me.  I'm the only one you have a hold of, and I'm pretty sure you actually have something planned for me besides interrogation,'' she smirks.

        "Fine then,'' she feels the guy move the knife off her neck and loosen his grip on her hair.

        She cracks her neck and looks at the guy that's across the room.  "Mind if I ask you a few questions?'' she looks at him smirking with an eyebrow raised.  She doesn't wait for him to reply to her.  "Who are you and what is this.  This clearly isn't Hydra like what we thought it was."

        "I won't tell you who I am, but we're called Hyde, but its not like that means anything to you, and it won't mean anything since you won't be leaving here, least not on your own terms.  Now, mind answering my questions?  Where's your partner, Eberle?"

        "Why the hell would I tell you where he's," she cuts herself off and screams in pain.  The guy that was standing behind her stabbed the knife right though her palm of her right hand.  "I don't care what you do, I'm not telling you,'' she says though her teeth.  The guy digs the knife in farther.  "Ah! Fu-,"blood is pouring out of her hand like a waterfall.  There is already a puddle of blood at her feet.

        "Its nice to know that you still have working nerves.  After that explosion we weren't sure if you could feel anything."

        She forgot about the explosion.  Must have hit her head hard witch made it start to bleed and blind in one eye.  She was glad that she still could feel everything, but she didn't want to be feeling this.  Blood was running down her neck and staining the collar of her uniform.

        "Tell me where the base is and we'll take the knife out, and can end this."

        ''Too bad I don't want the knife out.''