Chapter 1

Cheryl' POV

"Are you shitting me Veronica?" Cheryl said loudly to Veronica's clearly drunken face.

"How was I supposed to know when you turn a drink over it spills?" She said innocently.

"Well clean that shit up before someone slips," Cheryl said trying to be passive but failing miserably.

"Don't worry Cheryl, I'll help her drunk ass clean it up," Betty says tryna to help her bestfriend clean up her mess.

After Betty and Veronica finally clean up Veronicas mess with 40 towels, we head up to my room dragging Josie with us but before we get up one stair, Veronica trips and lands on top of Betty.

"Cum Here Often?" Veronica flirts inches away from Bettys face.

"Can we get this torture over with?" Cheryl ask looking at Beronica on the floor.

"Get off me hoe," Betty says pushing Veronica off her and helping her up the stairs.

When we all settle upstairs, everyone gets comfortable on Cheryls floor. Betty, Cheryl, and Veronica are talking when Josie chimes in.

"CAN WE PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE ALREADY?"

"Someones Horny Today," Veronicas says smirking while Josie just glares at her.

"If we're playing spin the bottle, it's with a Truth and Dare twist. I don't wanna end up kissing my cousin," Cheryl says with a disgusted face.

"Alright let's get it bitches," Veronicas says pulling a bottle literally out of her ass.

Veronica is the first to spin the bottle since she somehow had it and it lands on Betty.

"Bet," Veronica says ready to torture her.

"Oh Boi," Betty says nervous as ever.

"Betty, Truth or Dare?" Veronica asks ready to get B in some shit.

"Dare" Betty says looking away.

"I dare you to kiss someone in this room." Veronica says with an evil smirk on here face, but it's instantly removed when Betty kisses V full on the mouth.

"Can you two stop being gay? We are tryna play a game," Cheryl says recording them instantly breaking them up.

"CHERYL BOTTOM GET BACK HERE!" Betty yells, chasing Cheryl around the room while Cheryl laughs.

A few minutes later, after everything calms down, they get back to the game.

"Your turn Betty," V says still tipsy but smiling while Betty blushes horribly.

Betty spins the bottle and it comes to a complete stop on Cheryl.

"Alright Cheryl, truth or dare?" Betty says Stoically.

"Oh dear cousin Betty, you know the answer to that. I choose dare," Cheryl says ready for anything.

"Well considering you have your phone out, I dare you to do a prank call," Betty says evenly.

"Who do you want me to call Ponytail?" Cheryl says not looking up from her phone.

"One of your contacts would be able to tell it's you through your voice, so a complete stranger, BUT you have to use the Riverdale zip code. The prank is all up to you BoMbSheLL," Betty says the last part laughing.

After they all agree it should be a random number, Cheryl presses in 978-891-2612 and presses call.

Cheryl is sitting there listening to the line ring *ring... ring... ring...* after a few more seconds Cheryl hangs up as she looks at Veronica and says, "You still drunk Nancy Drews mistress?" Cheryl asks, about to laugh her ass off.

"Of Course she's Bae," Veronica says looking starry-eyed, making Betty shift.

Bullet by Ann Marr starts playing from Cheryl's phone, so she stares at her phone wide eyed.

"978-891-2612" Cheryl looks at Betty while V and Josies egging her on.

she picks up the phone and it stays silent until,

"Hello?"

HOpE YoU EnJoYEd