Chapter 13

"Cheryl?"

A thousand thoughts were running through Cheryl's mind. 'Why did we kiss? Will this ruin our friendship? What do I tell Toni? Will she hate me? Why did she kiss me? Did she like it? Did I like it? She's hot th- stop you like Ton- no-'

"The bitch is in dream land. Leave her be," Josie says, hitting the blunt and cutting off Cheryl's thoughts perfectly.

"Cheryl, are you okay?" Veronica asks, reaching her arm out to help up Cheryl.

"Yea, I'm fine," Cheryl says as she's pulled up by Veronica into a hug.

"I'm going for a walk," Betty says and leaves angry as hell.

"Oh shit, I'll be back guys!" Veronica says, getting out of Cheryl's arms and running to the door after Betty.

"Damn, what's her problem?" Josie asks while eating grapes and sitting on Cheryl's red couch.

"Betty likes Veronica. Are you this blind Hoesie?" Cheryl says, sitting next to Josie and eating her grapes.

"No, but you must be because you both were enjoying it," Josie says, catching Cheryl off guard and making her go wide eyed.

"I did not enjoy that! Veronica's one of my bestfriend's," Cheryl says defending herself whilst doing jumping jacks.

"Either way Cheryl, Bertha's upset and Veronica should probably apologize before she kills you with her ponytail," Josie says, being completely serious about the murder.

"I hope Veronica catches her,"

*With Beronica*

"BETTY! WAIT UP!" Veronica says trying to catch up to a distressed Betty.

Veronica keeps pumping her sneakers at the ground while Betty speeds up trying to get away.

"WHY ARE YOU MAD?!" Veronica says, stopping in place.

Betty turns around and yells back Veronica, "I'M NOT MAD YOU ASSHOLE!" Betty says with tears streaming down her face.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?" Veronica says with pure anger and depression in her voice walking closer to Betty.

"I'm not mad..." Betty says, choking through her sobs.

"Betty.. What's wrong?" Veronica asks before pulling her in for a hug.

"nothing," Betty says loud enough for Veronica to hear through her sobs.

"Please Betty, tell me what's wrong.." Veronica says pulling away from their hug to look in Betty's eyes.

"I-I- Jughead and me got in a fight," Betty stutters out with an excuse.

"Oh," Veronica says pulling away completely from Betty, the hurt very much present on her face.

"Veronica I'm-"

"Let's head back before they get worried," Veronica says with her faced turned away from Betty ready to walk away.

"But V-"

"Let's Go."

Cheryl and Josie

"Wanna take shots or sit around and wait for B and V to get back?" Cheryl asks, looking through her text with Toni.

"We should probably drink now. They're probably making out," Josie says giggling.

"Let's head to the kitchen."

-

"Tequila or Vodka?" Josie questions, getting out both bottles.

"Up too you. How's it going with Reggie?" Cheryl inquires while leaning on the counter, watching Josie pour two shots of Tequila.

"I'm not sure, anytime we're in school he's always distant or not talkative." Josie says hitting her shot.

After Cheryl hits her shot, she turn's to Josie, whipping her hair, "Do you think he's cheating?" Cheryl asks, not really thinking of how insensitive that sounded.

"Wow, way to get to it. I don't think he would. I don't think he likes me like that anymore," Josie says tearing up after pouring another glass.

"Oh no Josie, it's okay," Cheryl says hugging Josie tightly.

"How about we kill these shot's and see where that gets us?" Josie asks.

*10 Minutes later*

"Toni's sooo amasing I've nevar had an amazin an awesume frend lik that," Cheryl completely slurs to a very drunk Josie.

"Yooou shud send a pikture of yourseelf to heer," Josie slurs while taking her 14th shot.

"Yooour rigght I'll teext heeer now," Cheryl says sloppily pulling her phone out of her pocket and pulling up Toni's contact.

Cheryl: Heey baabby what you doing?

Toni: uh are you drunk Cher?

Cheryl: Of coyrse not I just wantted too knoww if you waantes to finaally see me?

"Josie does this look right?" Cheryl says, showing Josie the text.

"Looks fine t-to me," Josie says, turning back to the counter lining up Cheryl's 12th shot and her 17th.

Toni: I don't know Cheryl. You sure wanna do that?

Cheryl: You're probably right, but I wanna see your sexy face so bad

Toni: are you with someone? Are you safe?

Cheryl: Yaa i'm wiith Josie in my kitchen, I really wannna meet you Toooooni

Toni: I know. We will soon, I promise. Be careful Cher

Cheryl: I wil. Bye beutiful ❤️💜

"Awwwwww! shee's worried aboot yooou!" Josie says, drunk out of her mind, leaning on the counter sideways.

"Josie, I reallyyy likke her," Cheryl says biting her lip looking at Josie.

"Does she know?" Josie says, leaning towards Cheryl's face clearly drunk.

"No butt she has a boyyyyfriend, and I don't wana ruin they're relationshap," Cheryl stats while stumbling back a little from Josie's face.

"I thiink it's timme to meeet her bootyful,"

"Agreed,"

"We're back! Where you guys at?!" Veronica yells while Betty silently closes the door.

"We'yre inn heer," Cheryl stutters out from the kitchen.

"I know what they did," Betty says laughing.

"Clearly they knew we'd take a while," Veronica spits as she's still furious. This makes Betty's face drop while Veronica walks on, leaving a hurt Betty at the door.

THANKS FOR 4k VIEWS!!