Chapter 4

"Ow, my fucking head," Veronica mumbles into her pillow.

"Why are you so loud!" Betty yells, getting untangled from Veronica.

"You guys are annoying," Cheryl says getting out of bed, almost kicking Josie.

"Hey Merida, watch where your pale ass is going," Josie says rubbing her head.

"Who wants Poptarts?" Cheryl asks, walking past Josie to the door.

They all head down stairs and start eating different flavored poptarts.

"Cheryl, what happened last night?" Betty asks, getting on one of the stools.

"You drank spicy water," Josie says, butting into the conversation.

"She means vodka, half-brain," Cheryl says, opening her strawberry poptart.

"So Cheryl, how'd you sleep last night?" Betty questions, eating a chocolate chip waffle.

"Pretty good, what about you?" Cheryl asks,  watching Veronica bang her head on the cabinet.

"OUCH! NOT AGAIN!" Veronica yells at the wood.

"I take it you slept well, Veronica?" Betty asks, looking like a tomato.

"Yes, aside from a minor concussion and a heavy hangover, but there was something I heard last night," Veronica says, almost falling again attempting to attain a chocolate chip Poptart.

"What did you hear, Horny Whore?" Josie inquires, walking in with a bowl of cookie dough icecream.

"Who eats icecream at 11 in the morning with a hangover?" Betty asked while eating her Poptart like Jughead eats burgers.

"Me, you McBitch, let me live," Josie says, shoving the spoon in her mouth.

"fUck yA cHiCkEn StRiPs JoSiE," Betty says, attempting to be funny.

"Anyhoe, I heard Cheryl moan some guys name last night," Veronica says while not being able to open her Poptart.

"Was he hot, Cheryl?" Josie asked, smashing her bowl of icecream.

*Cheryl chokes on her poptart*

"How long's his di-" Betty says eating her ChOcOlAtE cHiP Poptart.

*Cheryl spits out her poptart on Betty*

"Was his dick hard?" Veronica's horny ass asks while Cheryl keeps freaking out.

*Cheryl's pussy QuAkEs*

"THAT'S ENOUGH! HE'S A SHE YOU DIMWITS!" Cheryl yells, shutting them all up.

*a few seconds later*

"...Is she hot?"

Should the chapters be longer? Lmk