Chapter 2

They wanted me to put in the song God is a Woman By Ariana Grande so here and Enjoy!

3rd Person

"Hello?" Says a grouchy voice.

Cheryl listened to her voice before shyly answering, "hi."

"Who is this and why the fuck are you calling me?"

"Oh my god I'm- I mean I'm sorry," Cheryl says awkwardly, mesmerized by her voice. In the background, Betty/Daphne from Scooby Doo, won't shut the hell up and Veronica won't stop moaning.

"Where are my pants?" Veronica ask in between moans.

"WHY DOES YOUR LATINO ASS HAVE YOUR PANTS OFF?! PUT THEM THE HELL BACK ON!" Josie screams over at V.

"Oh my god listeeeen stop trying to be Top yo-"

"Shut the hell up!" Cheryl cuts Betty off yelling.

"Excuse me, bitch?" Toni states, clearly confused on what the hell she did wrong.

"I wasn't talking to you- I mean, I am talking to you right now, but like- before that wasn't- I wasn't talking to you- my dumbass blonde cousin and her frie-"

"Hey, it's okay relax," Toni says trying to calm down Cheryl.

"Sorry my friends and dearest cousin ar-"

Out of no where, Veronica snatches the phone.

"Sup babe," Veronica says flirtatiously.

"Ummmm, Hi" the girl says weirdly.

"What are you wearing, baby girl?" Veronica flirts, running from Cheryl.

"Um, I have a Boyfriend."

"Not tonight you don't honey," Veronica flirts while almost falling on her ass.

"V, give me my damn phone," Cheryl says, clearly becoming angry, while Veronica falls over on her pillow.

"Sorry baby, gotta go. Some ginger is attacking me," Veronica says laughing while Cheryl grabs the phone.

*Josie and Betty in the background* "This is what the gays look like in the wilderness."

"Sorry whoever you are she's too gay to function right now, plus she's drunk so-"

"I'm Toni"

"What?" Cheryl asked surprised.

"I'm Toni, and you are?" She ask curiously.

"I'm Cher-" Cheryl gets interrupted by a very drunk Veronica.

"I wanna talkkk tooo tha gurlll agennnn gimmme the phoooone," Veronica slurs all drunk and shit.

"Alright, Toni how about I call you back soon? I gotta deal with drunk people sorry," Cheryl says sincerely.

"It's okay, call me sometime C, bye."

*Click*

Choni and Beronica is the Ships