Chapter 18

"Ahhhh" Cheryl screams getting up and looking at her surrounding.

"Ma'am, you need to calm down," Cheryl hears and turns to see a lady about 20 years old, dressed in a old nurses outfit.

"Who are you? Where am I? How did I get here?" Cheryl responds as fast as bullets.

"I'm a nurse at Riverdale General, you are at Riverdale General and to answer the last question..." the mysterious Nurse draws and test Cheryl's patience.

"What about it?" Cheryl snarls, getting her HBIC face on.

"You were brought in by a beautiful girl, I didn't get her name she just said you got hurt hiking and when she saw you, you were unconscious and she carried you here. She's a very strong girl," the Nurse says smirking with the last part.

"Hiking?" Cheryl says baffled.

"Yes, your were pretty beat up, it's a good thing she brought you in when she did," the Nurse says sympathetically.

"Alright then. Am I aloud to leave?" Cheryl says wanting to get out of this smelly hospital and find out who attacked her.

"Yes, I just need you to sign some papers and you can head out," the Nurse says heading out the room to get the papers, Cheryl assumes.

Ding

"Who could that be," Cheryl groans grabbing her phone from the side table.

Toni 15 Missed calls and 33 Messages

Veronica 5 Missed Calls and 18 Messages

Betty 10 Missed Calls and 3 Messages

Josie 19 Missed Calls and 8 Messages

"Jesus, did I die?" Cheryl says out to the open air as the door opens revealing the Nurse.

"Alright, all of your bills have been paid and your aloud to stay for one more day if you need it," The Nurse says happily.

"Who paid for my bills?" Cheryl says curiously, wanting to know who.

"Your mom came in and sorted everything out, she said you could head home if she wasn't here when you woke up." the Nurse says, trying to stop Cheryl from worrying.

"I'll get heading out of here but before I go, what's your name?"

"Sabrina Spellman, nice to meet you." Sabrina says reaching out to shake Cheryl's hand.

"Cheryl Blossom,"

"Alright Cheryl, here's your papers to sign and we'll have you on your way,"

10 minutes later

"Have a nice day!" Sabrina says happily to Cheryl as she heads for the door.

"You too, Sabrina," Cheryl says smiling at her as she heads out the hospital doors.

"I can't wait for her too find out,"