Chapter 10

3rd Person

It's been two weeks since Cheryl started the group chat, and it has been going off ever since.

Toni and Cheryl have gotten closer, even though they haven't even met or seen eachother.

Cheryl usually starts her day by responding to Toni's text.

Toni: Good Morning CherBear

Cheryl: Good Morning Babe

Cheryl's sitting at her kitchen counter, eating waffles, waiting on Toni to respond.

5 minutes later..

"Alright forget this, I'm texting more than once," Cheryl says, pulling up iMessage.

Cheryl: Toni are you okay?

Cheryl sits there for a few more minutes before she starts spamming.

Cheryl: Is it something is said?

Cheryl: Where are you?

Cheryl: I'm sorry for saying babe. Was that too much?

After Cheryl puts down her phone, she starts smashing her Eggo waffles. Then her phone goes off.

"OH FUCK!" Cheryl says, spitting out her food, grabbing her phone.

Toni: Sorry, me and my boyfriend just had a fight.

"YES!" Cheryl screaming, almost waking up her mother.

Cheryl: Sorry Toni, what happened?

Toni: Umm, don't take this the wrong way, but he doesn't like how much I talk about you.

*Le Gasp* "She talks about me? YES!" Cheryl screams, waking her mother.

"CHERYL! CAN YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND SO I CAN SLEEP!" Penelope yells down the stairs.

"Sorry mom," Cheryl says from the kitchen.

Cheryl: Sorry Toni, we can stop talking if you want. I didn't mean upset your boyfriend.

Toni: It's okay, he's over reacting anyway.

'Oh thank god' Cheryl thought to herself instead of yelling "yes" again.

Cheryl: What did he say? If you don't mind me asking.

Toni: He says he doesn't like me talking to you all the time every minute.

Cheryl: Well okay then. Seriously though, are you okay?

Toni: Can I call you?

"YES! WAIT! Oh Shit oh Shit oh Shit!" Cheryl says, running around the kitchen.

"Cheryl, why are you cussi-"

"Ahhhhh!" Cheryl yells, falling on her ass.

"What are you doing mumsy?" Cheryl asks, getting up off the floor.

"Just coming downstairs to figure out who has you freaking out over the phone," Penelope says, starting coffee.

"Ugh, mom. If you must know, it's this girl i've been talking too," Cheryl explains, drowning the waffles in syrup and eating them.

"who's this girl and when will I be meeting your girlfriend?" Penelope asks curiously.

*spits waffle chunks everywhere*

"She's not my girlfriend mom, and I haven't even met her yet," Cheryl tells her mom, extremely disappointed.

"Well, why don't you meet her? The more you talk about her, the more I'll wanna meet her too shhh," Penelope says happily.

"One day mom. I'm heading up to my room, love you," Cheryl says sympathetically, walking to the stairs.

"Love you too."

When Cheryl gets upstairs she get's a phone call from Toni.

"Hey..."

"Hey Toni, are you ok?"

"Sweet Pea says he wants a break from the relationship," Cheryl hears Toni say in a watery voice, Cheryl can tell her lips trembling.

"Oh baby, it's okay. What are you doing right now?" Cheryl says sincerely, obviously worried about her.

"Laying in bed crying."

"Okay Babe, get up, go to the fridge, get some ice cream, sit infront of your tv and watch netflix. After you're tired, call me back and we'll fall alseep on the phone, okay beautiful?" Cheryl says fast asf to Toni, but in a loving way.

"You think i'm beautiful? You haven't even seen me."

"I don't need to see you, I just know, beautiful. Now get off the phone. Bye bye now my Sweet."

"Bye Cutie, call you later."

A few hours later, Toni called back in bed. They both talked until they fell into a peaceful slumber together.