Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Cheryl can I talk to you in your room?" Veronica says with her eyes arrowing towards the stairs trying to get away from Betty.

"Sure one sec," Cheryl says before walking over to Josie.

"I'm gonna go talk to Veronica, can you talk to Betty even tho your really drunk?" Cheryl says, hoping that she understands.

"Shure Fahm," Josie says turning on her socks and walking over to a sad Betty on a bar stool.

"Alright let's go,"

-

"She's really did that?" Cheryl ask not being able believe Betty.

"Yes, then she played it off like it was Jughead. GOD SHE'S SO CONFUSING!" Veronica yells cupping her face in her hands.

"Hey it's okay, make her know what she's missing," Cheryl says patting Veronica on the shoulder smiling at her.

"I have an idea," Veronica says getting up and walking to the door.

"Aren't you coming?" Veronica says crossing her arms, standing in front of the door way waiting for Cheryl's response.

"Yeah I'll be down in a minute," Cheryl says looking into Veronica dead in her eye's 'look at those beautiful, stunning, amazin- what am I thinking? Just look put your HBIC face on Cheryl.' Cheryl thinks to herself as Veronica shuffles out of the room with a "fine," and leaves.

"Time to find out what Toni's doing!" Cheryl yells jumping like a little girl dialing Toni's number.

"Hello?"

"Heeey Beautiful wana comme overr and we caan hanng ou- out?" Cheryl says tipsy and hopeful that she'd wanna come over.

"Honey, I don't think this is the best time, we already talked about this earlier-"

"Wee DID?!" Cheryl screeches dropping her phone and quickly grabbing and checking if it still works before she puts it back up to her ear.

"Yes your obviously very drunk and Cheryl?" Toni says over the phone in a quizzing voice.

"Yes, you sweet thing," Cheryl says tipsy ass shit sitting on here bed trying to breathe correctly.

"Me and Sweet Pea got back together,"

"BLAAAGGHHH" Cheryl yells throwing up all over her floor.

Downstairs

Veronica is making her way to the kitchen when she gets a text from Archie

Archikens: Hey, I was wondering if we could try going on a date again? I really like you and i'd like to get to know you more?

Veronica just stares at the message as if it's change. 'Well it's worth a shot' Veronica thinks before she responds.

Veronica: Sure, Maybe sometime this week?

'I hope betty won't be ma- wait. Who cares she doesn't love me like I love her so I'll just have to move on.' Veronica thinks sadly to herself knowing that falling in love with her STRAIGHT bestfriend would go this way.

Archie: Awesome, How about thursday, 6 o'clock, sound good?

Veronica: Sure.

"Simply enough" Veronica says before walking in the kitchen to see a drunk Betty leaning over the counter pouring herself ANOTHER glass of wine, along with Josie.

"Uhhh HOESIE GO UPSTAIRS I NEED TO TALK TO ME GURLFRIEND!" Betty screams at Josie, she grabs her glass of wine, dips and leaves them to talk.

"Well that was a little over the Top babe," Veronica says strutting over to Betty making her stare at her like a snack.