Chapter 8

Back to Choni

"Both the gals we like have boyfriends," Veronica says smiling sadly.

*chokes on shakes*

"What do you mean, Veronica?" Cheryl says trying to recover.

"The girl you're talking to, she has a boyfriend, Cheryl," Veronica says sympathetically, grabbing Cheryl's hand.

*coughs on air*

'Great. I'm falling for a straight gir- what am I thinking?' Cheryl gets pulled out of her thoughts by Veronica.

"So you like her?" Veronica asks, genuinely curious.

"No, we're just friends asshat," Cheryl says thinking of the perfect rebuttal.

"How long have you been in love with Betty, Veronica?" Cheryl asked smiling, eating Mushrooms.

"3 Months.." Veronica barely whispers.

"Oof, why haven't you told her?" Josie says, looking at Veronica.

"She's been up Fuckheads ass," Veronica says, irritated.

"It's okay, Veronica. You'll be okay," Cheryl says taking her hand.

"Sorry guys I'm back. What were you guys talking about?" Betty says, sitting back down next to Veronica.

"Nothing. Just Cheryl's love life," Josie says changing the subject.

"Oh. Well Cheryl, what's she like?" Betty asks, fixing her ponytail.

"I don't know. Umm, she's caring, gives good advice, funny, I can talk to her for hours, she sounds beautiful, she answers whenever I call or text and she always ask how I'm doing," Cheryl finishes, dreamy eyed.

Betty, Veronica, and Josie all just stare at eachother wide eyed for a minute till someone speaks up.

"Have you met her yet?" Veronica asks, amazed by her statement.

"No, not yet. We're just texting," Cheryl says nonchalantly.

"Can we talk to her?" Veronica asks, holding her phone.

"I don't know horny ass. Am I gonna have to read your weird ass messages?" Cheryl asks, pulling her phone out of the napkin holder.

"No promises. Let's start a group chat soon bitches."