Chapter 7

Cheryl's POV

Two days later

It's been two days since Toni and I started talking. We have been talking none stop all day. I can't help but love it even though I don't sleep. We talk about everything like hobbies, best memories, family, our past, hopes for the future, and of course, school.

*Time skip to the end of the school day*

No One's POV

As Cheryl's walking out from a long, tiresome Vixens practice, Josie walks up to Cheryl.

"Hey girl, how you doing?" Josie asks as if she wants something.

"What do you need, Hoesie?" Cheryl asks, trying to speed up the conversation.

"Veronica, Betty, and I were wondering if you wanted to hangout at pops today?" Josie asks, nonchalantly.

"Sure, I don't care," Cheryl says, closing her locker.

"Awesome, meet us there at four. See you there Cheryl," Josie says, walking out the door smiling.

After that, Cheryl heads home, takes a quick shower, puts on makeup, and heads to Pop's.

When she enters Pop's, she see's Beronica and Josie all sitting together, drinking milkshakes.

"Sup ladies," Cheryl says, sliding in the seat next to Josie.

"Nothing much. Betty won't shut up about Jughead," Veronica states, trying not to show she's pissed.

"Hey! I don't talk about him that much," Bottom Betty says, slapping Veronica's shoulder.

"Sure Jan. Anyways, let's talk about-" before Veronica can finish, Betty gets a call.

"Oh hey Juggie yea- Veronica, can you let me out?" Betty asks, staring right into Veronica eyes.

After what seems like forever, Veronica reacts, "Yes, yea, sorry here," Veronica says, blushing and moving out of the booth.

"Thanks V," Betty says as she leaves the table to go outside.

"What the hell was that, V?" Josie says while Cheryl and her stare her down.

"I have no idea what your talking about," Veronica says, nonchalantly, while drinking her shake.

"Oh no, you're not get away that easy. You were blushing like a tomato. Do you like Betty?" Cheryl asks curiously.

"I have no idea what your talking about," Veronica says once again, trying to play it off, but failing horribly.

"Awww, V has a cruuuuussshhh," Josie says, dragging the word out.

"Shut up you two! Let's talk about Cheryl's Gf," Veronica, says smiling.

"She's not my girlfriend, Veronica. She's just my friend, so shut up," Cheryl says blushing and getting frustrated.

"ShE's NoT mY gIrLfRiEnD. Cheryl, you're blushing. If she's not your girlfriend, you're clearly starting to catch some feelings," Josie says, clearly agreeing with Veronica.

"It's just embarrassing. Veronica you're in love with Betty, bitch, so get outta here," Cheryl says sipping her shake.

"And Josie it's not like you get any ass," Cheryl says sipping here shake once again.

"Well at least we have something common," Veronica says, smiling.

"And what's that, Veronica?" Cheryl says, staring daggers.

"Both the gals we like have boyfriends."