Chapter 11

3rd Person

*Friday after school*

Cheryl's invited everyone over for a sleep over at her house tonight thinking that she'd get some time with her friends.

As soon as Cheryl enters her home, she is greeted by her mother while she's on the couch, reading a rather plausibly book.

"Hello darling, how was school?" Cheryl's mother asks, taking her face away from her book and putting it facing down on the coffee table. Cheryl sits beside her on the couch putting her book bag next to the leg of the couch.

"Rather good mumsy, aside from my dear cousin being distracted and doing horrible in her dance routine," Cheryl says, trying to figure the hell out what book she was reading.

"Why, may I ask, was Elizabeth distracted?" Her mother asked, raising her right eye brows as she looks at Cheryl's wide eyed expression.

'Now is not the time to mention THAT in front of my MOTHER' Cheryl thought clearly to herself as her face regained it's composure.

"Nothing mumsy. Probably just her pinning over Trash Hobo or something," Cheryl says, putting her stoic face back on.

'Certainly something,' Cheryl thinks before her mother speaks.

"Obviously something," Penelope says, not oblivious to what she might mean.

'Can't tell my mom now. Betty might be a raging lesbian who's in love with Veronica. It may or may not be true-' Cheryl's literally snapped out of her thoughts by her mom's snapping fingers.

"I said who's coming to sleep over, Cheryl?" Penelope inquires, looking at her daughter like she was waiting on a particular answer.

"Veronica, Betty, and Josie mumsy! Who else?" Cheryl says, getting frustrated.

"I meant is there anyone new? How about the girl you keep texting? You never told me her name y'know," Penelope says in a motherly manner.

"She won't be coming. I haven't even met her mother," Cheryl says getting up and walking out the room.

"Gayass"

"MOM"

-

Hours later, Cheryl is sitting in her room waiting on everyone to get there.

"Six-Thirty... Where is everyone?"

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Fu-" Cheryl cuts herself off running out of her room and down the stairs.

"Oh shi-" Cheryl yelps before she slips and falls in front of the door.

*Knock kno-*

"I GOT IT BITCH!" Cheryl yells at the door as she gets up to open it.

"Bitch don't give me lip-"

"Hello Betty, Josie, and bitch," Cheryl says, finishing by staring at Veronica.

"Ight, bitch move. I got the alcohol," Veronica says, shoving past Cheryl upset.

"Sorry, she had a bad date with Archie. Good seeing you Cheryl," Betty says while her and Josie get past Cheryl while Cheryl shuts the door.

"Time to party."