Chapter 15

"Ohhh my head," Cheryl groans sitting up on her air mattress.

"Shut the hell up, you soulless ginger," Betty screams into her pillow before sitting up and slapping the air mattress in anger.

"Thanks Blondie the Degenerate," Cheryl says getting up and heading to the kitchen to get something to help her head.

"Fuck You Ginger Spice!" Cheryl hears Betty yell, before walking in the kitchen.

As Cheryl's walking around the kitchen counter, she steps on a sleeping Josie.

"owwWW WHAT THE FUCK ASSHOLE!" Josie screeches, pushing Cheryl's foot off her almost putting Cheryl on her ass.

"Not my fault you idiot, how'd you even get in here? You fell asleep on the mattress." Cheryl responds, helping Josie off the ground.

"I don't remember shit, but I am hungry as fuck, can you go get me some food?" Josie asks with puppy dog eye, still high and hungover from last night.

"Why would I do that?" Cheryl inquires, raising her eyebrows.

"Because you love meeee annnnd I can't drive any-where," Josie blurts half-slurring, burping the last part.

"Fine let me grab some Tylenol, and I'll head to pops for food," As Cheryl finishes Josie yelped in excitement, making Cheryl wanna bang her head on her granite counter top.

"JESUS SHUT UP MICHELLE OBAMA RIP OFF!" Veronica barks making her way into the kitchen, grabbing the Tylenol, and throwing the container to Cheryl as she gets them water, also trying to avoid beating the shit out of Hoesie for making her headache worse.

"Veronica, can you come with me to pops to get food?" Cheryl says as Veronica hands her a water so she can drink her Tylenol.

"I don't care, if it gets me away from Knock off Starfire I'm all in," Veronica jokes making Cheryl burst out in laughter as Josie just get flustered.

"Shut up Banshee at least I'm not whipped by a straight girl," Josie says smirking while Veronica's face turns as red as a tomato.

"You ready Beron-Veronica?" Cheryl snickers, while trying to finish her joke.

"Yes. Let's go Romanoff," Veronica says heading for the front door.

"WE'LL BE BACK!" Cheryl yells, slamming the front door, waking up a hungover Betty.

"God! Why'd you slam the door?" Betty asked, rubbing her head trying to make the hangover go away and failing miserably.

"Sorry Bettikins, your lover and Cousin have left get us food," Josie says plopping down next to Betty on her mattress.

"She's not my lov-wait why'd you call her my lover?" Betty questioned, sending Josie a puzzled look.

"Because anytime your drunk a different side of you comes out, literally," Josie says to her gayside.

"I don't know what your talking about, Veronica is my Best Friend and that's it," Betty assures Josie while she questions if what she said is true.

"Lying ass closet Monester, look all I'm saying is you have to decide at some point, Bertha," Josie replies carefully, trying not to start a fight.

"Decide what? I really don't know what yo-"

"Cut the shit Betty, stop playing with Veronica and choose if you wanna be with her or not, stop doing this bullshit where you want both," Josie advices, exiting the room, leaving a shocked Betty alone with her thought's.

Veronica and Cheryl

"That's why I screamed Ariana when I saw the spider," Cheryl says walking up to Pops with Veronica.

"Well, it makes sense now that you said it," Veronica agrees, opening the door for Cheryl and her.

As they're making they're way, Veronica bumps into a really tall guy while heading to the counter.

"Jeez giraffe, can you watch where your going?" Veronica responds bluntly, looking up at him.

"Did someone say something?" Giraffe says looking around, completely missing Cheronica.

"Look down, you green giant" Cheryl quips back at the rude stranger.

"What do you two pretty ladies need?" He says flirtatiously, leaning on the counter while completely ignoring her comment.

"For you to be out of my personal space," Veronica sasses, leaving him and Cheryl behind, walking up to counter and ordering they're food.

"Well then, how about you, hot spice?" The guy says seductively, gettin closer to Cheryl's face.

"Sorry, Giraffe. But I gotta go and talk to people that aren't assholes so, bye Stooge," Cheryl scolded him before getting out of his face, turning on her heel and walking up to V with they're order at the door.

"Bye, Dickhead," Veronica remarked before grabbing Cheryl's hand and pulling her through the door and heading home.