Bonus Chapter

All our characters in 'What's Life Without a Little Love' were just actual actors acting.

No Ones POV

The cast decides to spend their Saturday at Lili and Camila's apartment.

"Toni needs to leave her boyfriend," Vanessa says, sipping tea sitting with Madelaine, Camila, Lili, and Ashleigh.

"She's dumb for even having the boyfriend," Madelaine says, scrolling through instagram looking at Choni edits.

"Lili, how's it going with Cole?" Ashleigh asks, looking over the counter at Lili.

"Really good, he's so amazing," Lili states dreamy eyed. Camila looks sad but makes fake vomiting noises.

"Thank you for the input, Cami," Lili says smiling at Camila. Then Lili starts talking to Ashleigh.

"I ship Camili more than Sprousehart," Madelaine whispers to Camila, making her smile.

"I ship Madnessa more," Camila says, looking at Madelaine.

"So do I," Madelaine says to herself.

"What was that?" Camila asks, raising her thick ass eyebrows.

"Nothing. What do you guys wanna do?" Madelaine asks, looking at everyone.

"Sit down and watch some shows?" Vanessa suggests while staring at Madelaine.

"Sounds good too me," Madeleine states.

They all pile into Camili's living room with Madelaine and Vanessa on the pull out couch, Camila and Lili on the leather couch, and Ashleigh sitting back in the recliner.

"What should we watch guys?" Mads says looking at everyone.

"Shameless!"

"The Flash!"

"Teen Wolf!"

"Lucifer!"

"Shameless it is," Madelaine says. Then everyone groans except Vanessa, who said Shameless.

"Thanks for picking mine," Vanessa says in Madelaine's ear as she wraps her arm around her.

"What are b-bestfriends for."