Chapter 5

Cheryl's POV

After I blew up, I relaxed and then laughed it off. Following that, Veronica cleaned off Betty due to throw up being on her shirt. Then everyone decided to head home, which left me alone with my thoughts.

Does she have black hair? Is she hot? 'Well duh Cheryl, of course she's hot,' I think to myself, holding my phone while scrolling though Instagram.

Maybe I should call Veronica for some advice,' I think to myself randomly.

I head upstairs to my room and grab my phone from my night stand and dial up Veronica.

*beeeeeep*

*bee-*

"Hello?" I say quietly, not knowing if someone has her phone.

"Sup Cheryl. what you doin hoe?" Veronica says, obviously hungover.

"Chilling in my room. How's your hangover, Twinkie?" I ask, jumping off the night stand and onto her bed.

"Good actually, just drank some champagne actual-"

"Mija... DID YOU DRINK ALL THE CHAMPAGNE!?" Hermione screams while Hiram falls on his ass.

"YeS mOM! I did sorry." Veronica says sounding just like a baby.

"WhaTeVer girl's, help me up NOw-" Hiram yells, right before he falls on his ass again.

While this is happening, I'm just listening through the phone laughing my ass off.

"I'm going to my room. Bye mom and DaDDy!" Veronica yells, running in her room and locking the door.

*what happens in Cheryl's room as Veronica is running to her room*

"Stop moaning my name," I say, knowing Veronica won't hear me.

"Sorry, as you were saying?" Veronica asks, out of breathe.

"Should I call Toni? What did she sound like? Did she sound hot? Is she stupid? Did she breathe hot? Did sh-"

"CHERYL MAJORA'S MASK BOTTOM SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH FOR ONE SECOND," Veronica states calmly.

We just sit there in silence until out of no where I hear Hiram in the backround.

"Jesus Christ Mary Mother of Satan's left nipple it's like someone snapped my legs in half" I hear this and laugh my ass off. Then Veronica joins in laughing with me after she hears her dad fall again.

After a few minute, we calm down and Veronica starts talking.

"You want advice on Toni?" Veronica asks, thinking while she's stalling.

"Yes, I am not very good at this stuff," Cheryl says awkwardly, falling off her bed.

"You should text her, get to know her more, that's what I would do hoe," Veronica states, pulling a bag of twizzlers out of her back pocket.

"Okay, thanks Veronica... by the way, when you smashing Betty?" I ask knowing she'll choke on the twizzlers.

*V Chokes On Twizzlers*

"You Bitch," Veronica chokes out trying to recover.

"Hoe"

"Assface"

"Dum Dum"

"Ginger guy that like's Hermione headass"

"Goodbye Beronica"

*Click*

Who Top's?