Chapter 16

I will try and make the story better. I know it sucks and is slow but I'm trying lol, anyway I hope you enjoy and I hope it's funny😂.

-

"We're back with your hangover food hoes," Cheryl announces, barging through the door with Veronica.

"Finally, I'm starving," Josie exclaimed, zooming in the room to get her food.

"How was Pops?" Betty says, trying to start a conversation.

"It was fine other than this asshole nonstop bothering us," Veronica gossiped, while eating her waffles.

"Why was he doing that?" Betty responds in a worried tone yet anger bubbling underneath.

"He was just being a arrogant asshole, probably has a girlfriend and does that daily," Cheryl chimes in nonchalantly, stabbing here waffles afterwards.

"Seems like the type of guy," Veronica whispers to herself but everyone heard it anyway.

"What's he even look like?" Josie ask lamely placing her elbows on the countertop.

"Like a green giant with greasy hair," Cheryl spit's, not even moving from her position.

"Actually he was kinda cute," Veronica beamed, making Betty shift in her chair.

"Veronica I don't know what you-"

"Don't you think so, Cheryl?" Veronica's says while looking at Cheryl and winking before turning back to the group.

"Yeah, totally. You should ask him out," Cheryl exclaims with a fake smile before going back to her food.

"Yeah, he's a real dream boat," Veronica says, eating her food seductively.

"Tell us about him," Josie ask innocently, obviously bored with her food and oblivious to what's happening.

"Let's see, tall, dark, handsome, and god don't get me started on his muscles," Veronica gushes, drinking milk.

"He sounds hot, what else?" Cheryl smirks, leaning over the table as if there's tea.

"I could imagine him, holding me tight, and I can't begin to imagine him in the sa-"

"CAN WE PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS!" Betty screams, slamming her fist on the table, completely flustered.

"Betty, why are you so ups-"

"OH! Don't give me that shit," Betty says right before she throws her plate on the ground, shattering it, and rushing out of the room.

"Betty wait!" Veronica yells after her, rushing out of the room as well.

"Wow all this over a guy, kinda weird, huh Cheryl?" Josie says walking to the sink and tossing her plate in.

"Yeah... Weird," Cheryl says before sitting there and thinking.

Why does he seem familiar?