Findings

Ty's smiled curled maliciously as he stepped forward to attack. He was blocked by the invisible barrier of the devils trap und we the rug he was standing on.
"Shit" the demons fun was over.
The boy exorcised the demon as Castiel gently placed his hand over Ty and his wounds healed. Ty told them that when he came up from his grave there was seven demons waiting for him.
Dean pulled Sam and Cas to the side out of earshot from the boy.
"Cas, can you stay and watch him, while we go look at this warehouse for a djinn?"
"Fine Dean, but if you need me pray, alright?"
"Ugh, get a room," Sam groaned.
The Winchesters left the motel room with Cas and Ty still inside.
The arrived at the broke down warehouse to investigate.
"I go right you go left." Dean said when they reached a separation of the hall.
Cautiously Sam took to the left. He had been walking for a short five minutes when the djinn grabbed him from behind.
The tattoos from the djinns hand glowed beautiful blue. The hand reached slowly towards Sam's forehead, ready to strike.
The djinn screeched in pain letting go of Sam. Rotten body parts fell to the ground revealing Ryan's glowing irises.
"Ryan, your alive?"
"Sam," she had tears steaming down her cheeks, "dont tell Dean, and do not come looking for me, I dont wat to be found."
Just as she came, she was gone. No trace of angel or demon. Dean came running into the room because of the djinns scream.
"Sammy what happened?"
"I dont know, it just died."
...................
Back at the motel, not much was going on. Cas had been staring at Ty the entire time, slighty making him uncomfortable.
Without notice Ty's eyes rolled back and he began having some sort of violent seizures, he started screaming and his skin tore revealing deep cuts all over his body. He was having a vision forced into his mind. He watched Ryan's blood streak walls, and her rising. He saw a man who spoke with a crisp accent. He wore a black suit. The vision subsided and Ty fell unconscious and losing blood.
Cas healed him once more. He lofted the limp body and set it down on the bed, still staring, still waiting