Choice to Disaster: Part 1

After a week of hell, nice Ryan was back. No one mentioned anything about the week before and just pretended like nothing every happened. Ryan sat at her desk doing schoolwork as usual. It was one o' clock in the afternoon. She had one hour of school left before she could go hunting a deer or two with Dean. Deer season started yesterday. Then after that she would continue to fail angel class with Castiel. She couldn't figure out how to heal. Dean knocked on the already open bedroom door.
"Hey Ryan, do you think you will finish today's work early?"
"Yeah, surprisingly, I'm almost done."
"Ok well as soon as your done, start packing."
"Why?" Ryan flashed her curious smile.
"We are meeting Sam in a little town in Ohio for a job."
"Dean, I'm not allowed to go on jobs."
"Sam has no way to get rid of you once your there, come on it will be fun."
"Ok"
Dean left the room, and Ryan finished up her last worksheet for the day. She quickly packed a duffel bag with some clothes, holywater, a silver knife, salt, and a iron knife. She also put her three fake IDs in the duffel bag as well. She looked too young to be an FBI agent, but she could pass as a medical intern that graduated high school early, a business prodigie, and she had a fake drivers license. Dean had taught her how to drive. Once she was packed, Dean popped back into her room, "We will be leaving in an hour so, work ahead on schoolwork. That way Sam will be less mad."
..........................
It was time to go and Ryan had almost finished tomorrows schoolwork. She brought some with her to do in the car. It was a six hour drive, but for two hours, Dean let Ryan drive. They pulled up to a diner from the fifties that was still running, and waited for Sam. The little bell dinged by the door. Sam walked in and saw Dean. Ryan was too short so she was invisible to his view.
"Hey Dean... What is she doing her? You were supposed to leave her back at the bunker."
Dean started looking around frantically, before Ryan cut in.
"Sam, he said I could come. Plus I did my schoolwork for today and tomorrow. I will finish the rest when we get back. Sam, can't I please stay? This would be my first real hunt. Consider it a birthday present. After all my birthday is tomorrow."
She finished her begging rant with a deep lung-emptying sigh.
"Tomorrow, that's uh, November 3rd." Sam thought out loud.
"So please can I stay?" Ryan begged once more.
"Sure."
"Yes!" Dean whispered pulling his fist down in success.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I'M REALLY TIRED AND BUSY LATELY. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL ALSO BE SHORT. AFTER ALL THIS IS A PART ONE/ PART TWO. I HAVEN'T FINISHED CORRECTING ALL THE TYPOS BUT I'M GETTING THERE. I DO HAVE THE COVER FOR THE SECOND BOOK BUT I WILL NOT REVEAL IT YET BECAUSR THERE IS A HUGE SPOILER ON IT SO YA SORRY NOT SORRY.