Dreaming on Clouds

"You have to send us in there!" Dean commanded Cas.
"Why would I send you into her mind? That is extremely dangerous. I might not be able to get you out if your'e in there and I'm out here."
"Then dammit Cas come with us," Dean became more and more frustrated with every second.
Castiel took one final breath as he concentrated on their next destination, the mind of a fourteen year old girl, one of the most dangerous places in the universe.
..................
The three of them were transported into a theatre. Soft velvet chairs with a ceiling painting of a two headed stuffed turtle. The rest of the audience seemed empty except the far back rows were covered in a dark shadow making them impossible to see.
The lights went down in the audience only to follow the stage lights illuminating the canvas of the theatre.
The light was a soft blue as two characters suddenly came into view on top of a stage set structure. On top of the structure appeared a boy about seventeen. He had honey brown hair and forsst green eyes with a hint of sun under the pupil. It was a younger version of Dean. On the other side of the structure lay Ty, her brother.
"'The mornin bell ain't rung yet, go back to sleep,'" yawned young Dean.
"'I wanta beat the other fellas to the gate, but uh i aint been walkin so good,'" Ty stood with the help of his crutch.
Sam was watching intently at the scene between the boys. Glancing over to his brother in the audience, he noticed that Dean looked interested but ashamed at the same time.
Younger Dean began to sing,"'Close your eyes, come with me, where it's clean and green and pretty and they went ahead and made a city out of clay,'" the song continued on for a little bit longer then the characters began to talk. Through this whole process Dean was fascinated at this preformance. Castiel looked slightly uncomfortable at Dean's expense. Sam's consentration broke as young Dean and Ty started singing again,"'SANTA FE, you can bet, we won't let them bastards beat us, they will treat us fair and square. Theres a life rhats worth the livin and im gonna do my share split the rail, chase the sun, swim the whole Rio Grande just for fun,'" then Ty with his crutch had a solo,'"Watch me stand, watch me run," Ty's face changed, upset, longing to be able to run. Young Dean noticed,"' Hey you knows that we's a family, would I let you down, no way, just hold on kid, till that train makes Santa Fe,'".
......................
Dean's POV
......................
We were transported to a theatre as the stage lights lit up. I saw little Ty, who I swore that I'd protect, since Ryan was gone. Then I saw a younger version of myself. Listening to the first few lines, I knew I recongnized this production. When the song started up, my heart befan to race; NEWSIES!!!
.....................
The next scene Ryan entered the stage. She about the same age, except, she was a he. Boy Ryan had the richest jersey accent of them all, and was playing the character, Racetrack Higgins, better known as Race. The story continued through the song Carrying the Banner, telling the audience how a newsies life is difficult, but they stick through it.
In came two new characters, one played by a fourteen year old Sam and the other played by an eighr year old, Ben, Dean's "adopted son" who he missed so much. Young Dean taught them how to sell newspapers. Sam got up from the audience and went outside only to find every time he'd do so he somehow ended up back in his seat. He was trapped, his brother was suffering from Newsies obsession and Cas was extremely uncomfortable for some reason.
.....................
Cas' POV
.....................
I had recongnized this production, from the time i flew to Dean to fid him asleep on the couch with this playing on the television. Nervousness filled me as I worried what character I would be playing. I thought of all the evil characters there were, the Delancy's, Snyder the Spider, Pulitzer, goons, and bulls. I would be one of those, well the Delancy's have already been seen so maybe not them. When you in someone's mind all truths of what they think and feel are told; that's why I didn't want to come here.

PART 2 IS COMING SOON
HERE ARE SOME SPOILERS IN THE HOPEFULLY NEAR FUTURE

WARNING DO NOT READ AHEAD IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW

RYAN'S FIRST PERIOD
DESTIEL STUFF