The Final Decision

Lilah jumped out if bed to see the sleeping boy a few yards away.
"Anius," she shook him, "get up."
He rocketed out of the chair jnto defense mode the calmed down when seeing Lilah. She waited for him to close the door on his way out of the room before changing into a red and black lacey dress. It was very tight and girlfriend style, no straps. Anius was waiting outside her room to escourt her to the dining hall. There waiting for her was a long retangular table filled with all her favorite foods. At the head of the table was Crowley. At the foot of the table was his second. On one side of the table there were two demons ahe didn't know and inbetween them was Jezebel. On the other side of the table there was another unknown demon and two empty seats. Anius lead her to the middle chair and he sat next to her.
They silently ate for about 20 minutes.
"Well darling, have you decided yet?" Crowley interupted the silence.
"Decided what?"
"About your position here in Hell. You can help run the kingdom or the military, or the sale department."
Lilah thought for a moment, "Can I have some more time to think?"
"Why yes dear, but only an hour."
One by one everyone left the dining room till there was just Crowley sitting alone at the table. His perfect Hell complete with Lilah finally by his side.
......................
Lilah had been pasing in her room for an hour. The final decision was here. Her whole life was a fight. Good and Bad. Heaven and Hell. She never really knew until this point. Not even ten minutes ago, Crowley had also given her the option to leave. She could go back to Sam and Dean and her old life. Or, she could stay and help run Hell. She could stay at Hell's court or fight against intruders. The choice was her's. Sharp pain surged violently through her skull. Bouncing off the bone and echoing in her mind. Art. Hope. Dreams. Love. Human things. She was a war. She was the war. War of Heaven and Hell. The war no one could see. The War on the Inside. And now it is time to choose who to stand with.

THE WAR ON THE INSIDE