Choice to Disaster: Part 2

By the time they left the diner it was 1 am. Officially Ryan's birthday. While at the diner, Ryan was treated to a barbecue-bacon burger with a side of orange slices. While they were there they discussed the case and a plan of action. While Sam and Dean look over the crime scene, Ryan would be at the morgue looking at the body.
......................
Ryan was up all night, reading about different creatures. Around six in the morning, she went to go wake up Dean. She got up from the futon couch, and over to the full size bed Dean was sleeping in. She tapped his shoulder softly. He jerked up quick with war in his green eyes and shot her with the gun underneath his pillow. She fell to the ground, breathing hard.
"What did you do that for?!"
"Sorry, hunters reflex."
"Dean you shot me in the heart."
Ryan began deeply hyperventilating from the her heart rate trying to push the bullet out. She passed out.
"SAM wake up we got a situation here!"
Sam got up and saw Ryan on the floor with the bullet through her chest.
"DEAN, YOU KILLED HER!"
"She's fine."
Sam got the first aid kit and using some tweezers, he got the bullet out, and stitched up the wound.
Ryan awoke a little out of it, "What happened?"
"You passed out after Dean accidentally shot you."
She rubbed her head and groaned. After she left the room Sam and Dean got dressed and ready. Ryan returned with two boxes of frozen Eggo waffles.
"Ryan we don't have a toaster," Sam sighed.
"I am a toaster," Ryan was still angry from that morning.
She put the two boxes in one hand and with the other hand she snapped her fingers. The two boxes dissappeared and in their place was a plate stacked high with twenty buttered waffles. On the coffee table there was wildberry jam and six cups of cinnamon applesause. Dean's empty coffee cup in his hand was filled to the brim with black Haitian roast coffee and there was two other mugs waiting on the table for Ryan and Sam.
They enjoyed their breakfast and cleaned up before they left. Sam and Dean dropped Ryan off at the morgue on their way to the crime scene.
The first body had no initial sign of trauma, just a few scars, and the second body had deep slices of muscle around the chest and neck area. Torture. Right on the bellybutton there was a deep stab wound made my a long recently sharpened blade. On the first body there was a third degree burn scar on the back inbetween the shoulder blades. Ryan took a closer look to see some sort of picture underneath the burn scar. They name of body one was Winnie Tomfred. She was about 22 years old. Body number two was Bernie Dibberson. He was a politician from ohio. Ryan pondered for a moment. After the docter left she snapped a few picture of the bodies and the burn scar.
..................
Sam and Dean didn't find much, just blood. They picked up Ryan from the morgue.
"Hey so, I found some really odd stuff."
"Good," Dean smiled.
"One of the bodies had no cause of death, but did have a burn scar on their back between their shoulder blades. It looks like a burned off tattoo, or something." She handed the pictures of body one to Sam. "And the second body had some deep cuts and a stab wound. This is a bit of an odd guess, but I'd say Winnie over here was a teenage hunter who got her tattoo burned off and was possessed by a demon, while Bernie was an angel in the wrong place at the wrong time."
The Winchesters stayed silent for only a moment.
"I'd say that is something to look into."
Sam laughed in astonishment.
The soft rock played in the backround as they rode bake to the motel to work more on the case. Ryan's phone buzzed.
Unknown Number
Hey Mijasjah it has been a long time. So glad I finally found you again. Now, just for funsies, get off this case or you will suffer worse than death. TTYL

Ryan took a deep breath......

Ryan
If I meet you on the abandon warehouse on seventh will you not hurt my friends?

Unknown Number
Deal. I cannot wait to see you sister. Goodbye for short Mijasjah.

OMG WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE TEXTING ANYWAY SO I GUESS I WILL POST THE NEXT BOOK COVER EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE STILL SOME SPOILERS

NEVERMIND SORRY GUYS IT WILL NOT LET ME POST IT GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT.