Chapter 1 - The Last day of Summer

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

F/C = Favorite Color

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You and your parents were at the table eating dinner. The door bell rings, Your father got up to answer the door. Moments later, he came back with a Envelope in his hands. He opens it and reads " To the parents of Y/N L/N. Your Daughter has been accepted to Oakwood high school. Please bring her tomorrow for the first day at school." Your eyes widen " Summer's over?!." Your Mother smiled " I'm so happy for you. Thank goodness I brought your school supplies days ago." Your Father said " We're both proud of you sweetheart." Your father looks up that the clock and said " Oh my god look that the time. It's time for you to go to bed." You sigh and went upstairs to your bedroom. You change into your Pajamas and went to sleep. The next day, You woke up and went downstairs to eat. You saw a bowl of cereal on the kitchen table. You went to sat down and eat. You notice a pair of F/C T-shirt and F/C shorts and the couch. You went to the couch and pick up the F/C T- shirts and F/C shorts. There was a note on the T- shirt. You read the note " I brought this for you Love, Mom." You took the F/C T- shirt, F/C shorts and went upstairs to change. Minutes later, You came back downstairs to grab your backpack. You saw the school bus outside your house. You ran outside and went inside the school bus. You saw your parents coming out of the house and waving goodbye. You wave back and the bus driver started driving away to school. The last thing that you remember was seeing your parents walking back inside.