Chapter 55 - Building our future

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V 

You were walking down the halls, you heard something banging against the wall. It was coming from the gym, you follow the noise to see Handy building the stage. He had no arms which you couldn't understand how he builds without hands. You walk right behind him and tap his shoulder " Umm hello?!." He drops the hammer on his foot and he screams. You gasp " Omg i'm so sorry sir. I just wanted to say hi." You pick you the hammer and said " Are you building the party?." He nods " Yep! We're working 24 hours on this. Me and crew are very sleepy today." You heard someone running around the gym. He had a pipe in his mouth yelling " Cub! Son where are you?." You put the hammer away and ask " Sir what are you looking for?." He points up " My son is up there." You look up to see a small orange boy crawling on the ceiling. You scream and Cub starts to lose balance on the ceiling causing him to fall. You ran towards the falling kid and yelling " I'll save you child." Lucky, you caught the kid in your arms and the boy was crying. You gave the baby to the father and he said " Thanks miss." He walks away with you saying  " No problem sir." Giggles peaks out her head out saying " Y/N! There you are. We're supposed to dress up from the party." You wipe your forehead " Oh! Sorry I was busy saving Cub." Giggles looks around " This place isn't finish yet?! How are we going have a party tomorrow night?." Handy blush " You could give a hand. We could finish this faster than you could scream."