Chapter 5 - The Only Human

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were on the balcony all alone until you heard a voice said " Y/N?!." You turn your head to Giggles running towards you. She stops and ask "What are you doing here all alone?." You move away from her " It's nothing." She moves closer " Are you afraid of me?." You shook your head "No way. You're just too close to me." You felt something touch your leg, You look down and saw a small Pink tail around it. Giggles questions " What are you looking at?." Your eyes widen " You have a tail?!." Giggles's Neko ears pops up and she blushes " Don't look!." You look away and ask "What's happening?." Giggles said " It's my Chipmunk form! I'll get in trouble for showing you my animal form." Moments later, You look back to Giggles and saw her back into her human form. Giggles sigh " I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't mean to scary you." You said " I didn't know about you being a Chipmunk." Giggles begs "Please don't tell the teachers about this! It was an accident." You say "Okay! Okay. I won't tell a soul." Giggles sniffs the air and You tilt your head " What are you doing?." She sniffs your hair and said "Nutty was right. You do smell sweet." You were uncomfortable and she stops "Your hair....It's too sweet...kind of like a..." You could hear your heart beating through your ears. You ran away from her and She said " Y/N! Where are you going?." She starts chasing you around the school. You kept running through the school into the forest. You trip over a rock and fell. You grunted and said " Stupid Rocks." Giggles pull you up and ask " Why were running from me?." You back away from her and said " You were gonna reveal that I'm a..." Giggles interrupted "Human?." You gasp and She said " That's impossible. How did you found this place?." You sigh " I was accepted to be here. But, it has to be a mistake." Giggles starts to cry and hugs you. You were surprise at first but, then you hug her back. She cries " I don't care if you're human or not. You're my best friend no matter what." You smile "Promise me you won't tell anyone about me." She lets go of you and said " I won't tell a soul."