Chapter 27 - Splendont returns

Y/N = Your Name 

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were in classroom eating the lollipop. The teacher was in the middle of teaching a lesson and you heard glass broke. You turn around and you saw Splendont cover in glass. Everyone screams and he flies over to you. He picks you up and zips through the broken window. You yell "What do you think you doing Splendont? Put me down!." He smirks at you " If you say so dear." He flies through scary forest to find a lake. He drops you and you yell " That's not what I meant!." You were screaming for a long time and you landed in the water. You were drowning and you couldn't swim. You try your best to swim but, your vision was fading and you blackout. A blue figure dive down to pull you out. You were coughing up water and you said " What happen?." Your vision was clearing up and you saw Splendid's face. He ask " Were you trying to swim?." Your clothing was wet and you reply " I guess so...". Splendont grunted " Is there one day you don't show up to save her?." Splendid laughs at him " I don't know! Is there one day you don't hurt Y/N?." Splendont zips to him and punch him in the face. It made him drop you and Splendid dives down to catch you. Splendont grabs him by the leg and tries to hold him down. You were reaching towards the lake again and Splendid Threw Splendont to the water. He quickly flies down and catches you again. You hated being drop down like a ball and you smile " Thank you Splendid!." Splendont swims up to the surface and yells " I'll get you Splendid and your little girl too." You both laugh and he flies you back to school.