Chapter 15 - Food Fight!

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were at lunch eating some lunch with your best friends Giggles and Petunia. Petunia laughs " Oh my god! You have seen the news." Your eyes widen " Why are you looking at the human world's news?." Petunia took a bite from her sandwich " The school principle allows us to watch the humans." Giggles grab her drink " Well that's weird." She took a sip from her drink and you were sweating." Petunia wipes her face with a napkin " Say! have you....". Petunia was interrupted by a drink thrown at her dress. She twitches " Who threw that?." She looks around and yells " I'll stick this drink up your but!." Giggles laughs at her but, a banana cream pie was thrown at her face. Petuina laughs at her and someone threw a burger in your hair. You scream " Who's throwing stuff at us?." Everyone froze and stare at you. Suddenly, Someone in the crowd said " Food Fight!."  Everyone was throwing Burgers, drinks and trash at everyone....Did somebody threw a knife at someone?." You hid underneath the table and was terrified. You crawl to the ground while sneaking out the door. Someone step on you and you scream. Everybody look under the tables and saw you. Everyone threw food and drinks at you  and you were running out the front door. You ran to the girl's bathroom and clean the trash out of your clothes. You notice you had some blood on your clothes. You search around yourself and saw a knife on your hip. You didn't know who threw a knife at you but, you careful pull the knife out. You place the knife in your pocket for later. You clean the blood from your hip and went to class.