Chapter 3 - Normal school?!

Y/N = Your Name 

L/N = Last Name 

* 2nd person's P.O.V 

You were walking through the forest and heard lots of loud noises. A bird came out of nowhere and started attacking you. You try to shoo it away and started screaming while running for your life. You trip over a rock and fell to the ground. You were in pain and the bird fly away. You heard someone running towards you from the distance. A voice said " Are you okay Miss?. I heard you scream." You slowly got up and said " I'm fine just a little hurt." You look up and saw a Pink hair girl with a big red bow on her head. She said " Are you sure? You're bleeding." You look down at your shirt and saw a little blood. She pulls out a napkin and shows it to you. You grab it from her and wipe the blood off your shirt. She ask " Are you new here?. I've never seen anyone like you." You say " Yep you're right. This is my first day at Oakwood high." She giggles " Mine too! I'm Giggles." You tile your head to the left in confusion. You thought to yourself ' Giggles?! What kind of name is that?. Probably a nickname.' You said " My name's Y/N L/N. Do you know where Oakwood is?." She smiles  " I do! Just follow me." She starts running like an animal and you were right behind her. 

* Time Skip

You were in class sitting in your seat. Your teacher said " Greetings I am Mr. Lumpy. Welcome to your first day at Oakwood high." You were very exited for your first day. Your teacher smile " As you all might know Oakwood is a school for Hybrids. Half people half Animal." Your eyes widen 'This school is for Hybrids?!' you thought. Your teacher walks around the classroom " First rule: Always stay in your human form during school." You notice one of the classmates. He was wearing a yellow hoodie that had bunny ears on top. He saw you and blush. You both look away from each other and the teacher continues "  Second rule: Never show your animal form with another and the last rule: If you see a human please report it the the principle."  You raise your hand and the teacher said " Yes?." You said " What happens if a human gets here?." The teacher answer " Then, the principle would have to kill them. The principle doesn't like it when humans are around." You felt like it was gonna make a run for it and scream for help. The teacher started the lesson and you were afraid for getting caught as a human.