Chapter 46 - Two Criminals

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Favorite Color

* 2nd person's P.O.V 

You were walking down the sidewalk with your F/C purse. You heard someone running behind you. You turn around and you saw boys with a mask on. The one with hat snatch your purse away, You gasp " My purse! They got my purse." You start chasing yelling " Stop thieves! Someone help." You chase them through the school and tons of students were watching. You couldn't keep up with them anymore and you stop. You watch the boys laughing evilly at you. You saw Splendid flying above them and thought " Oh thank goodness he's here." Splendid drops in front of them and said " Stop you criminals and surrender." The hat one said " Lifty catch." He throws it to Lifty and starts running. Lifty was being chase by Splendid while his twin brother was making an escape. You shouted to Splendid " He's distracting you turn around." He turns around and notice the hat guy was running away. Splendid saids to you " Go to stop Shifty. I'll take care of Lifty." You ran after Shifty and he was faster than wind. You saw a pipe on the ground and threw it towards him. Shifty gets hit in the head and falls down. You slow down a bit and kick him in the back " Don't mess with me!." Splendid comes back flying with Lifty " Nice job Y/N. I didn't know you were that tough." You pretend to flex your arm" Thanks! I do work out in my spare time." Lumpy comes running " What is going on here?.You're suppose to be in class." He looks Shifty and Lifty " I thought I gave you boys detention. Head back to class or I'm sending you to the principal's office." The brothers sigh and follow the teacher back to class. You watch Splendid wave goodbye to you in the air and zoom across the sky.