Chapter 20 - A Bloody Night

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Favorite Color

* 2nd person's P.O.V

Warning! Violence and Bloody

You were sleeping in your bed with your F/C Pajamas. You heard a something opening your window. You open your eyes and saw nothing but, the windows open. You got up and close the windows. You crawl back to bed and fell asleep. Moments later, your bed was heavier than, before. You open your eyes and saw someone in the dark. You scream and accidentally fell off the bed. You turn on the lamp and saw Nutty sitting on your bed. You ask " Are you crazy?! What the heck are you doing in my room?." Nutty twitch " First off, Yes am I crazy! Why do you think my name is Nutty?. Second, I climb through your window." You didn't understand how Nutty got here without any of the girls noticing him. You said " Right?! What do you want Nutty? It's the middle of the night." Nutty blushes " Remember when you saw us fighting earlier. Well I thought of an idea to have our date at night." You yawn "There's not that much to do that this time."Nutty smiles " Don't worry Y/N! I have lots of plans for us." Nutty climbs down your window and you follow him. You didn't know how far your school apartment room was from the ground. Your fingers slip and you were falling. A blue figure came out of nowhere and grab you safely. Splendid has save your life and you said " Thanks a lot Splendid!." Nutty was on the ground jealous and yells " Put her down Splendid!."  Splendid said " Why should I listen to you?." Cuddles came in with his skateboard " Because we all came for her." You said " Would you guys let me sleep?." Then, out of nowhere a knife hits Splendid which causes him to fall with you in his arms. Two bullets hit Cuddles and Nutty in the brain and you were screaming. You ran inside and went straight to your room. You lock the door and shut the window. You hid underneath your blanket and fell asleep.