Chapter 31 - Fishing for Lunch

Y/N = Your Name 

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were outside with your best friends Petunia and Lammy. Petunia and Lammy were just talking and laughing about their stories. You on the other hand were just sitting on the ground staring at the pond. Lammy walks towards you and ask " Is everything okay Y/N?." You sigh " It's nothing Lammy. I'm fine don't worry about me." You notice a fish in the water and you wanted to grab it. You lead forward and then, you realize it wasn't a fish. It was getting closer and closer to the surface making to figure clearer. It splash you in the face and you move away from the water. Petunia and Lammy scream in fear and then, it turn out to be Russell. He gets out of the water and said " Don't be afeared 'tis jus' me Russell." Petunia sigh " You scare us Russell! I nearly got a heart attack." He shakes off the water on you and " Sorry about that. I was jus' fishin' 'n th' rod pull me in." You open your mouth wide and said " What kind of gentle man are you?." He turns to you and apologizes " Sorry fer splashin' ye." Petuina ask " Why are fishing here?. There's no fish in this pond." He points to the water and said " Aye thar be. See you ye self." You stare at the water and a little fish was swimming around. You turn at Petunia and smile " He's right! There's one fish in the water." Russell's eyes widen and he runs towards the ocean. He jumps in the water and splashes everyone. Petunia grunts at him and yells " I just took a bath Russell!." He comes out of the water with a big fish in his hand. Russell walks way and said " See ye later! I'll be havin' fish fer grub."