Chapter 42 - Mystery solve

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name 

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were sitting on a bench brainstorming. You had a notepad and pen in your hands. You didn't know how to write a story. That's when you notice something different in the distance. You saw a bright flash of light down an alley. You creep towards it and something orange was staring through the window. You gasp and Disco bear was taking pictures from the girl's locker. You grab out a pen and wrote every detail. You tap the pen on the page and thought " There's something." An idea pops to your head, You grab out the camera from early and took some photos. Disco bear turns around and lucky you hid behind a trashcan. The bell rings, He runs away and you peak out " I better head back quick." You put the camera away and ran back to club. 

* Time Skip

Everyone was reading the school paper. You and the rest of the club was putting up flyers on the news. Giggles while grabbing a flyer " I can't believe Disco was the peaking pervert!." Petunia was reading a book " He was a bit crazy around girls." Lammy noded in argument " The worst guy in the whole school." Flaky was watching Disco bear getting chases by tons of girls. Lumpy comes out of nowhere and grabs him. He gives Disco the death scare " You are kick out of the club!." Lumpy throws him to the ground and all the females were beating the stuffing out of him.  You shook your head at him " That's what you get for peaking on girls." The purple haired boy walks up to you and said " Y/N L/N! I'm names Toothy and I just wanna say congrats on the story." You smile at him and said " Thank you!."