Chapter 28 - Detention

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name 

* 2nd person's P.O.V

When you walk right back into class you saw Mr. Lumpy very mad. He said " Y/N! This is the second time you left class. Detection for you!." You sigh at him " Yes Mr. Lumpy." You walk inside of class and saw everyone was gone. You sat at your table for hours and Mr. Lumpy was watching the clock. You were very hungry and so hungry you could eat a horse. You raise your hand and he said " Yes?!." You ask " Could I get some food?." Lumpy rolls his eyes and said " Sure but, come back. No monkey business."  You smile and you went out the door. You came back with a candy bar and it look delicious. You open the warping and the smell was flying. Mr. Lumpy took a sniff and he lick his lips. He walks towards you and ask " Why did you bring a candy bar?." You took a bite and smile " It taste so yummy! You got to taste it." He cross his arms and turn his back on you " No thank you I'm fine." He smell the candy again and moans " Fine just one piece." He grabs the treat from your hands and took a bite. He chews it and smiles " Hey! This taste pretty good." You giggle at him and he blushes all shades of red. He laughs along with you and you laugh even more. Lumpy lends over you and kisses you. Your eyes widen and you were blushing. Lumpy founds out what he was doing and he moves away from you. He said " I'm sorry so Miss L/N. I couldn't control myself." Both of you faces was red and you said " That's okay Mr.L! I won't tell anyone." The bell rings, you ran out of class and gave him a kiss on the cheek.