Chapter 43 - A Fan of splendid

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You and Toothy was talking for a while and you ask " So what's it like working as a Photographer?." Toothy looks down " It's amazing! Working for the school's newspapers is the best." He added " I'm also a paparazzi. I take tons of photos of Splendid." Toothy pulls out his camera and shows you all his photos. One of them was splendid wearing a cape like Superman, another was him brushing his teeth, and the last was splendid sleeping. You thought this guy as a creepy stalker. You didn't want to hurt his feelings so you said " Wow toothy! Taking photos of a student?." You whisper the last words " Not creepy at all." Toothy punches your arm " I knew you understand. All lot of people think I'm a stalker." He puts his photos in a pocket " But, I'm just a normal guy who worships a hero." Your eyes widen " Okay can you stop telling me this? It's starting to creep me out." Toothy sighs " I should get back to work. Sorry for scaring you." He walk away and you said " Toothy don't go! I'm sorry." Giggles comes " Is everything okay here?." You look at the ground " I made Toothy feel bad and now, I feel guilty."  She smiles " Don't worry I'm pretty sure he's gonna forgive you." You ran off him and Giggles shouted " Be careful Y/N!."

* Timeskip 

You were running for who knows how long. You stop for a moment and took a deep breath. A piece of paper flew towards your face and you scream. You rip it off and said " What's this is for?." You read the paper and the bolded  words " Wanted Alive or Death" made you scare.  It was a picture of your mom younger and prettier. You look around the same fliers was all over the place.