Chapter 44 - A Bloody Christmas

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name 

* 2nd person's P.O.V

Not part of the story

Warning! Violences and Gore 

You were decorating the Christmas tree with your friends. Petunia places a car air freshener on the tree. Nutty was secretly eating the candy canes while Flaky was baking. Giggles was standing on a chair to place the Christmas star. Cuddles walks under her ladder and she said " Be careful Cuddles I'll fall." Flippy was carrying some presents to the tree. He place them under the tree and ask " How come I'm the only one with coal?." Flaky answers " You kill us like more than twice and you're not suppose to peak at your gifts." Flippy places the last gift underneath and rolls his eyes " Says who?!." Flippy walks away and the bumps into Giggles ladder. She starts to move back and forth " Oh no! No no!." She drops the star and it falls towards Flippy's face. It stabs his face and his right eye was bleeding. Everyone was screaming and you yell " Oh my god!  Someone call 911!." You smell something burning in the kitchen and Flaky was running towards the kitchen. You cover your nose to prevent smelling the smoke. You cough a little and said " is there a fire?!." Giggles was calling the school nurse to help Flippy. Flippy tries to pull it off but, more blood starts coming. Giggles slaps his hand " Stop! You're killing yourself." Nutty was eating some candy cane from the Christmas tree and Flippy took the star off. He throws it at Nutty and hits him in the eye. Flaky comes out with a fire extinguisher in her hands. She gasp at Nutty " What the heck is going on?." She starts to breath heavy and Flaky pulls out her inhaler. You look around and said " This is weirdest Christmas Eve ever."